The Student Room Group

is screwed :(

Scroll to see replies

Whoah, I didn't expect anyone to listen to TSR advice.
Drown your sorrows in gym exercises instead of drinks, you'll thank me later. Own up to your mistake, you'll lose face otherwise because I doubt the girl will believe you. Find another woman to seduce, it's not the end of the world
(hmm my post is a bit ironic)
Reply 21
Original post by rococo rococo
haha yeah thats a good idea although it might sound a bit obvious if you walk in and thats the first thing you say

i'm not stupid, i cn play it out, have a hangover, sleep on the desk and see what happens

wow i thought i never look forward to a hangover
Original post by big-boss-91
how can i avoid her? i'm in the same class as her at university, i could just say i can't remember a thing from last night

always a good idea. But if you didnt look smashed, then not so great, she probably wont believe it. although i dont remember most of my drinking nights anyway. Like why did I wake up with a massiveburn on my back, and a horrible horrbile blister because of it? Because apparently I tried to cook while drunk. I also burnt a tea towel :smile:

If your drowning your sorrows hit the whiskey. Downing pint after pint just makes you want to puke. bloated, eww.
i'm not stupid, i cn play it out, have a hangover, sleep on the desk and see what happens

wow i thought i never look forward to a hangover

i wasn't suggesting you were stupid. sorry
Reply 24
Sending drunken hugs your way <3!
Reply 25
Original post by rococo rococo
i wasn't suggesting you were stupid. sorry

Original post by metalthrashin'mad
always a good idea. But if you didnt look smashed, then not so great, she probably wont believe it. although i dont remember most of my drinking nights anyway. Like why did I wake up with a massiveburn on my back, and a horrible horrbile blister because of it? Because apparently I tried to cook while drunk. I also burnt a tea towel :smile:

If your drowning your sorrows hit the whiskey. Downing pint after pint just makes you want to puke. bloated, eww.

mmm thanks!!! i'm drinking jack daniels as i type this.... woooooo[! ooooh got a text off her!
Reply 26
She has let you down gently.

You shouldnt have done it by text message in the first place, but, since you have, at least you know its not gonna happen, time to move on, act as if nothing happened, because in reality, NOTHING HAPPENED. You admitted your feelings, theres no need to blame it on the drink and hide behind that, you need to show a lot more confidence.

Its shocking how much of a big deal people make out of telling people their feelings for another person, its just part of life.
mmm thanks!!! i'm drinking jack daniels as i type this.... woooooo[! ooooh got a text off her!

jealous of you right now, haven't had Jack Daniels in sooo long, had to stick to ales lately. Which isn't a terrible thing, but drinking games with ales isn't that great.
Reply 28
Original post by Jim-ie

You shouldnt have done it by text message in the first place, but, since you have, at least you know its not gonna happen, time to move on, act as if nothing happened, because in reality, NOTHING HAPPENED. You admitted your feelings, theres no need to blame it on the drink and hide behind that, you need to show a lot more confidence.

Its shocking how much of a big deal people make out of telling people their feelings for another person, its just part of life.

it was a accident!! i didn't plan to senf her that text, it was in my draft just in case and i press the wrong damned buttton!!!!
Reply 29
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
jealous of you right now, haven't had Jack Daniels in sooo long, had to stick to ales lately. Which isn't a terrible thing, but drinking games with ales isn't that great.

urgh, drank one bottlllle of jacxk daniels already....got another to driunk.,.. i had a drinking game yesterday and that ended when everyone was naked includiding me wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Reply 30
urgh, drank one bottlllle of jacxk daniels already....got another to driunk.,.. i had a drinking game yesterday and that ended when everyone was naked includiding me wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Was it Ring of fire? Bad things always happen when ring of fire's involved. :colonhash:
Reply 31
Original post by rawwwwr!
Was it Ring of fire? Bad things always happen when ring of fire's involved. :colonhash:

i'm sober now and badly hungover, and i remember everything :frown:
we played a game called spin, sip, strip

thank god we got christmas hats!
Reply 32
Original post by Jim-ie

strangely i was going to ask her out in person that night, i was writing the text when she was staring at me so i though that i should go right up to her and ask her out there on the spot. But i press the wrong damn button on the phone, you know that the delete button is right next to the send button for that stupid text, i thought i deleted it until she took her phone out and looked surprised and smiled at me, at that moment, my brain said "please tell me you did press delete this time?? no? oohhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooot!" (replace o with i)
she asked me to come with her to a quite corner while my brain was trying to remember what button i pressed, she said... "i got a lovely text...." that when my brain said "yeah you press 'send' you idiot"

so there you go, we're still talking like normal today although i can sense some awkwardness between us. but its all fine now... i hope.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending