Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

People who smoke + have tattoos/piercings are most promiscuous Watch

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt apply to absolutely everyone. it does apply to the majority though. i have generally noticed over my life that those who smoke and those who have tattoos and piercings are the most promiscuous i.e. are more sexually liberated, tend to sleep around more, like to flaunt themselves sexually, not too bothered what people think about them being more sexually liberated, tend to go to clubs a lot (with an intention to make out or pull most likely). it applies to both guys and girls.

do other people observe this or is it only me?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You're so blind and ignorant Jesus could not heal you

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes.

However I'm 15, with 4 piercings and 2 tattoos and I've never done ANYTHING. So, :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Your so blind and ignorant Jesus could not heal you
    Ahem.

It's "you're".

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you know they like it dirty :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    thx 4 z info

ReputationRep:
    weirdly.. going by the people i know.. this is pretty accurate BUT that's not to say it counts for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Jesus could not heal you
    You generally find that with people who have a made up ability to "heal". :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tattoos and smoke are more symptoms of an underlying personality type than anything.

Over my life I've come to find all British love tea and say "Tally-ho" whenever they go anywhere.

ReputationRep:
      Show us pics of your tramp stamp :smug: Go on... We wont judge...

ReputationRep:
      And yet the two sluttiest people I know don't smoke, have no tattoos, and whilst one has her ears pierced, the other is too much of a wuss even to do that... Strange, huh?

ReputationRep:
      wow, seeing as i've had less sex since i started smoking, i must be doing it wrong? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ithoughtofthis)
      Go on... We wont judge...
      Speak for yourself

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by HumanNature1992)
      Speak for yourself
      We're on the same boat...!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ithoughtofthis)
      We're on the same boat...!
      Yo you got to get off before we capsize
      • PS Helper
      • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
      Oh my goodness, I got a new piercing on Saturday, I got with a guy on Tuesday, the two MUST be linked :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by HumanNature1992)
      Yo you got to get off before we capsize
      You can swim better than I ...

ReputationRep:
      I don't smoke and I don't have any piercings. I'm not promiscuous at all. As far as I'm concerned, the man speaks to truth. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
      I'm getting rather bored of saying 'Generalisation much?' and explaining why the OP's assumption is wrong on threads like these :/

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.