Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This will probably sound extremely pathetic and u would think that I'm overreacting, that Im a nerd obsessed with her As and A minus, but thats not the case

Anyway. Im sitting here after an amazing day shopping for Christmas (love the Christmas market : ) ) and thinking - "i think i did pretty bad on the exams"

I don't want to hex my results by sending negative energy towards them (u never know) and saying "i failed" - but i constantly have this feeling at the back of my head, deep down in my very heart.

I'm in 2nd year - doing business and economics and eventhough I studied a lot, I screwed. I didn't do 50% of my management exam (accounting - never rly got that) and the second half - im not really sure I wrote the right thing?

For economics - i studied the day before the exam. It was mental, but at the end I though i was ok - if i get the right questions, I'll do alright...

Bull... I did write on both my questions, but oh dear, what I wrote was horrendous. On the first one I used knowledge and some flashbacks from last year - no structure, no nothing. For the second - I was just writing things I knew...a lot of contradiction, a lot of weird **** going on...

Anyway, I really want to go into honors and if I at least get a pass ( a D), I swear I'll study my ass off (no more parties and whatever) so I can get a B or an A and get into honors for both.

But then I start thinking....ok...how do people get Es?! I mean - I see the grades and some people get Es, this is so so sad and ill be so so so disappointed in myself of not even passing!

So, I have 2 questions : How the **** do u get an E?! And if you repeat the exam in June - can u still qualify for Honors

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i do business and i didn't do half of the accounting question either. Did you do Section B? I had a complete mind blank over B1 and scribbled some rubbish that i hoped might get me a couple of marks if i'm lucky. Hoping that my assignment grade might pull me through.

How was your assignment grade? Remember it is 40% of the final grade.

I guess you get an E if you completly miss the point of the question.

Not sure about the resits though. Hopefully someone else can help!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.