Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I've just moved out of my on campus accommodation at Roehampton and I need to find someone to fill it myself, so I'm hoping one of you can help! The accommodation is:
    On campus - Lee House, Digby Stuart College
    En suite (shower, sink, toilet)
    £112 per week, including bills, though this is payed in two lump sums, one in January and one in April.
    Spacious shared kitchen area, two cupboards and a draw each, plus your own shelf in the fridge and freezer space. Two cookers. Kitchen is combined with large dining and lounge area.
    The flat is made up of 8 people, and my 7 roommates are all lovely and easy to get along with.
    Noise is hardly ever a problem, though there is the occasional party in the kitchen/lounge area!
    The only down side is that you have to be a Roehampton student to live there!

If anyone is interested in the room it is available right away, so please just pm me or let me know below xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi tess, i have been trying to change my room for ages! i wanted to move to lee house a while ago, but accommodation department just wouldnt do it....

Why did you leave? what flat do you live in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mund123)
    Hi tess, i have been trying to change my room for ages! i wanted to move to lee house a while ago, but accommodation department just wouldnt do it....

Why did you leave? what flat do you live in?

I live in LC200, I'm only leaving because it's a lot cheaper for me to commute, I didn't realise how easy it would be to commute until I'd already taken my place. I love living there but I'm sure there's someone out there who needs it more than me! I sooo hope you want it, finding someone is proving to be a nightmare! Just let me know if you're interested and I'll contact accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I really really would Tess, but if you say that we have to find someone fill our rooms ourselves (if the waiting list for halls has gone) i would have to find someone to fill my room too, and im already stressed with work as it is! I doubt i would be able to find someone before the 9th. Did accommodation say thats what has to be done?

ReputationRep:
    Ah damn what house are you in? I think they said if you don't find anyone by the 10th you still have to pay the rent I don't understand why they won't help find anyone, I spoke to someone who told me they were on a waiting list for a room on campus so it makes no sense that they can't find someone for us! I'll ask about and see if I can find someone who might want your room but since I've only managed to find you who wants mine I don't hold out much hope lol x

ReputationRep:
    aww bless you, im in aspen on froebel which is ensuite. The rooms in Lee are bigger and its just nicer. Whats the noise like there, do you have random parties during the week cos we do in aspen
    Ask accommodation to find someone if they can
    sorry i cant be much help xx

I have gone on the universities accommodation forum and posted something on there just if someones interested in living in an on campus room in jan to contact me by email, if someone contacts me then it can move forward fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I'm so sorry, I keep forgetting to check this Definitely let me know if you find someone, only 8 days to go!

Anyway, hope you had a good xmas and new year, bet you just can't wait to get back ha! x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.