Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Being a virgin at 9. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Im reli worried about this cuz its probly nt normel.. lyk all mi m8s lost virginity wen dey wer foetuses wat am i gonna do shud i just kil myself n0w?11

ReputationRep:
    theirs no point in worrying about being a virgin it just doesnt matter, im 16 and im still a virgin, you can have just as much fun without losing it and its almost definitely safer as well, if your mates lost it at that age they need to sort themselves out cuz that is messed up hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jtb1994)
    theirs no point in worrying about being a virgin it just doesnt matter, im 16 and im still a virgin, you can have just as much fun without losing it and its almost definitely safer as well, if your mates lost it at that age they need to sort themselves out cuz that is messed up hope this helps
    oh and by the way it is normal... theirs a reason the age of consent is 16. i dont mind tlkin bout it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jtb1994)
    oh and by the way it is normal... theirs a reason the age of consent is 16. i dont mind tlkin bout it tbh.
    I can't work out if you're being serious

(Original post by DarkSenrine)
      Im reli worried about this cuz its probly nt normel.. lyk all mi m8s lost virginity wen dey wer foetuses wat am i gonna do shud i just kil myself n0w?11
      Nice piss-take there, but you gave yourself away a bit when you spelled foetus correctly... the people you're making fun of would have spelled it 'feetis' or something.

Anyway, +1 repped.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tootles)
      Nice piss-take there, but you gave yourself away a bit when you spelled foetus correctly... the people you're making fun of would have spelled it 'feetis' or something.

Anyway, +1 repped.
      Why thank you, good sir.

I'll return it.

ReputationRep:
      this thread is jokes

ReputationRep:
      This is probably one of the most terrible trolling attempts I have ever seen *facepalm*
      I don't usually like pointing this out but obvious troll is obvious...

ReputationRep:
      Write more formally please.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by c_tiger)
      this thread is jokes
      I second that

ReputationRep:
      Yu Iz Not Normal. ii woz lyk 4 m8

ReputationRep:
      I couldn't stop laughing at this, especially when I showed this to my friends and they took this dead seriously ;D

ReputationRep:
      Fail thread is fail.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.