Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What sort of things do you usually read about / watch in the news?
    What are your favourite sources? (be internet, tv, newspaper etc)

ReputationRep:
    The Guardian is the best one in my opinion. I used to be a Telegraph guy, but the Guardian has been far more open with all the Wikileaks things, actually putting them on the front page for weeks rather than trying to draw attention away from them. Also they don't mind actually swearing in their articles sometimes, rather than censoring everything out.

ReputationRep:
    Internet:
    - BBC News
    - The Times

TV:
    - BBC News

Newspapers:
    - The Times
    - Local Paper
    - The Economist

Browse through everything

ReputationRep:
    I only keep up with the news via BBC news website or occasionally BBC news channel

ReputationRep:
    Phone - Guardian
    Internet - BBC or Guardian
    TV - BBC
    Newspaper - guardian weekly.

ReputationRep:
    BBC news is practically my homepage.
    I go to the Guardian (online) for any wikileaks info/ alternate veiws which i suspect the BBC of not voicing.
    I buy The Times about once a fortnight, as it's a bloody good paper.

Always make sure you have a good mix.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.