Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    People of TSR, have you ever felt like this at christmas?

Being alone, and does it bother you? I'm sure there are lots of people in the country feeling like this during the holiday season which is rather sad.

Bothers an awful lot of people. That's why suicide rates are so high this time of year.

PS - Please don't top yourself.

ReputationRep:
      That sucks. Can't you spend it with your family?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jenny_C)
      That sucks. Can't you spend it with your family?
      What if you don't like your family?

ReputationRep:
      Do you seriously hate them as people, or just in that angsty "Urgh my dad is so stupid" kind of way?

If it's the latter, I'd suggest spending it with them anyway. A lot of people feel this way and then grow to like their families later on.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jenny_C)
      Do you seriously hate them as people, or just in that angsty "Urgh my dad is so stupid" kind of way?

If it's the latter, I'd suggest spending it with them anyway. A lot of people feel this way and then grow to like their families later on.
      I don't have a problem with my family in general. I was asking this refferring to the general population.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Unknown?)

Being alone, and does it bother you? I'm sure there are lots of people in the country feeling like this during the holiday season which is rather sad.
      this may be the first christmas being alone since the DAMN TRAINS ARE CANCELLED AND [email protected] TRAPPED IN CARDIFF!!!

ReputationRep:

:emo:

ReputationRep:
      Last day of semester, not been invited anywhere.

*Sigh*

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Unknown?)

Called the Christmas blues, happens to allot of folk.

I usually just try and concentrate on the pretty lights and stuff, be thankful for what I have, stuff my face with all the Christmas munch and generally not let childhood expectations ruin what is otherwise a reasonably good holiday.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Don John)
      Last day of semester, not been invited anywhere.

*Sigh*
      like not even to your own home... by your parents?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by marcusmerehay)

:emo:
      they mime the instruments so bad in that. its pretty funny

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.