The Student Room Group

Regarding Foundation Year

Hi, I'm finishing up My AS exams this year ( 2011 ) and I heard that the foundation course for Medicine is A104? I looked up UCAS and I saw that the deadline for A104 is October 15th, so I was wondering if I apply to UCAS AFTER i get my AS grades, and get accepted by some university for foundation course, let's just say Manchester, will I be attending the university in 2011 or 2012?

Ty :smile:!
Reply 1
You have missed the deadline for this year so if you apply before the 15th October 2011 then you would start the course in 2012.

If thats what you are asking! :smile:
Reply 2
Yup, i realised that I missed the deadline
What Im saying is that If i apply for the next one, in 2011, and get accepted, will i be starting in 2011 ( like in august, december or something ) or in 2012 ( like in january or february ) ?

Ty :biggrin:
Reply 3
You would apply before October 15th 2011 to start in September 2012
Reply 4
Original post by Tackyness
Yup, i realised that I missed the deadline
What Im saying is that If i apply for the next one, in 2011, and get accepted, will i be starting in 2011 ( like in august, december or something ) or in 2012 ( like in january or february ) ?

Ty :biggrin:

Neither. Your next chance to apply for medicine is in September-October 2011 and you will be applying for entry in September 2012 (so if you do get accepted you will start your course in September 2012).
Reply 5
Not much else to be said here, you have to apply apply before October 15th next year to start your course in September 2012.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending