Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I'm an international student from Italy trying to figure out what are the best unis for me in (and near) London to take a Master degree in business and management related subjects.
    I say "the best unis for me"because I know that Lse, Cambridge, Oxford, Cass, London Business School (and some more) are at the top; but I have a quite good 2:1 degree (106/110 in italian grades) and I don't think I'll have any chance to be accepted there.
    Surfing on the net I found that a very good uni to take a master in international management is King's College, that requires a 1 or a good 2:1 degree..and it doesn't cost too much. Do u think I have some chances to be accepted with 2 good reference letters?
    I had a look at some alternatives in London but I couldn't really find one..
    Reading and Brunel (1 hour from London) seem to be quite good in business related subjects..do u think so?
    would u suggest me some others?

p.s. I wanna thank this great website for all the great infos it offers.

ReputationRep:
    anyone can help me?

ReputationRep:
    You can explore mymimapp[dot]com for authentic information on Top Masters in Management Programs.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the answer...I found lots of interesting informations in that website. Anyway is there anybody else who can suggest me something? I'm really in the need of it..

ReputationRep:
    I want to sincerely thank the MiM consultant and to suggest everybody in the need of some clarifications to visit their website. Their service is great and they have huge experience in the field.
    They can also help you with your application process.
    Thanks again!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.