Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bargain Present!Soap and Glory at Boots Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-P...e-Bag_1115903/

From £60 down to £25 at Boots with 11 full size products :grin: i waited til 3am to get it (for myself) and yet its still there! There was all this stuff on Money Saving Expert and Deal/Bargain websites so thought I had to wait up. By 2am the website was still 'temporarily unavailable' but at 3am it was up and running, honestly thought I wouldnt get one.

Is it bad to buy stuff for yourself this close to Christmas? It was such a good bargain though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1987)

From £60 down to £25 at Boots with 11 full size products :grin: i waited til 3am to get it (for myself) and yet its still there! There was all this stuff on Money Saving Expert and Deal/Bargain websites so thought I had to wait up. By 2am the website was still 'temporarily unavailable' but at 3am it was up and running, honestly thought I wouldnt get one.

Is it bad to buy stuff for yourself this close to Christmas? It was such a good bargain though..
    Thats a really good bargain! No not at all, just think of it as a treat to yourself x

ReputationRep:
    wow :eek:
    Not sure if I can justify spending £25 on beauty products in one go, though... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    wow :eek:
    Not sure if I can justify spending £25 on beauty products in one go, though... :erm:
    What if you have absolutely none? (not even leftovers from christmas presents) and theyre all full size? usualy £3.50+ each?

ReputationRep:
    Good price, but Lush is so so much better than Soap and Glory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple Haze)
    Thats a really good bargain! No not at all, just think of it as a treat to yourself x
    nice way of thinking about it, plus I wont be treating myself for a long time after...just good to stock up now!

ReputationRep:
    I got mine this morning, actually I was in Boots just before 9am . I got the hatbox one last year and still have a few things left in there!.I love their products and always treat myself this time of year.

Excellent bargain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    I got mine this morning, actually I was in Boots just before 9am . I got the hatbox one last year and still have a few things left in there!.I love their products and always treat myself this time of year.

Excellent bargain.
    :grin: we just bought one for my sister as well, I have never tried S&G but its so well rated and looks lush I couldnt resist the deal

ReputationRep:

I got a big gift box last Christmas and still have some left over. Not that I don't love them, trust me I do :p: I just don't use beauty products a lot
    However, I'm definitely considering buying one, I'm running a bit low :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    I got a big gift box last Christmas and still have some left over. Not that I don't love them, trust me I do :p: I just don't use beauty products a lot
    However, I'm definitely considering buying one, I'm running a bit low :p:
    might as well top up your collection whilst its at such a great price and still in stock!

ReputationRep:
    What if you have absolutely none? (not even leftovers from christmas presents) and theyre all full size? usualy £3.50+ each?
    Oh, I'm not saying other people can't justify it it, I mean I can't - I already have tons of moisturiser and body scrub
    Although, I must say I am tempted - there was a boots ad on just now about it and I was like "I don't really need it but want itttttttt!"

ReputationRep:
    I'm really really tempted... even though I'm quite far into my overdraft, its only £25 hmm..

ReputationRep:
    I always treat myself! I shop at Boots in the 3 for 2 for part of my family presents, and I always let myself have the "free" ones.. because then, technically, I didn't pay for them, so it's not too bad ;-)

ReputationRep:
    :shock: Great stuff, is it still available online? *goes off to investigate... :holmes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, so tempted. Normally I find the big sets of different things have lots of stuff in them that I don't actually use, but there are 5 things there that I always buy anyway. I wonder if they'd be half price in stores too? I could justify it if I paid in advantage card points!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    So... tempted...

ReputationRep:
    Oh what the heck, we all deserve it, lets buy it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    Oh, I'm not saying other people can't justify it it, I mean I can't - I already have tons of moisturiser and body scrub
    Although, I must say I am tempted - there was a boots ad on just now about it and I was like "I don't really need it but want itttttttt!"
    Ah right, yeh I know its sooooo tempting!

(Original post by insignificant)
    I'm really really tempted... even though I'm quite far into my overdraft, its only £25 hmm..
    Yep I too am in Overdraft Land...like through the gate, past the castle, through the forest, over the lake and in the enchanted tower.

(Original post by Cutiek8i)
    :shock: Great stuff, is it still available online? *goes off to investigate... :holmes:
    Yep

(Original post by LostHorizons)
    Oh man, so tempted. Normally I find the big sets of different things have lots of stuff in them that I don't actually use, but there are 5 things there that I always buy anyway. I wonder if they'd be half price in stores too? I could justify it if I paid in advantage card points!
    Totally available in store or buy online and pick up in store? look here for latest where is sold out

(Original post by insignificant)
    Oh what the heck, we all deserve it, lets buy it!
    :woo: too right!

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, yeh I know its sooooo tempting!

Yep I too am in Overdraft Land...like through the gate, past the castle, through the forest, over the lake and in the enchanted tower.

Yep

Totally available in store or buy online and pick up in store? look here for latest where is sold out

:woo: too right!

Love your analogy of an overdraft *Thumbs up*

Its also available at better than half price instore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    Love your analogy of an overdraft *Thumbs up*

Its also available at better than half price instore
    :dance: if only it was that magical to be in the overdraft, tbh i have plans to be well out of it next month (though car is going in for some maintenance next week) its just so nice with a student account cos its like a deep wishing well of money to use when you need it.

Yeh just like online though some people on MSE have been getting parent codes off online (makes it £20) and one got a dim-witted store person who mistakenly entered it in 3 for 2 so they got 3 for £50!!

WARNING: FYI everyone that buys count what you have inside as last year and this year some people have found a couple of things missing (not many but still).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.