Turn on thread page Beta

Why do TV soaps have many black-white relationships but not vice-versa!? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Americanbiotch)
    Black females give *****y looks.....hmmm. Well tell me this. Why is it that when white guys turn 30 and their white girlfriends turn old and shrivel up into hags, while sisters still look pretty, white guys want to date across the racial line then? Do you know how many older white guys have hit on me??? More than I want to count. (Younger ones too, when they think no one is looking.) The only thing that I can think of is that they're too chicken **** when they're younger to stand up and say that they like a black woman! The saying really is true. A man is the head but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head in whatever direction she wants. So a white guy couldn't dream of bringing black girl home to mom. Now, for you sisters. I know what you're thinking. After hundreds of years of slavery and rape. Never again you white *******s! More power to you. After all brothers aren't half as stuck up. Too bad there just aren't enough for everyone....thus the *****y looks. Plus, you know, we're scared the sterotypes are true.....white men really have small packages??? I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I know it's not true..........????

What I really don't 'get' is a) all this 'sister's' stuff and b) why bring up the past about slavery etc. Yes it was a horrible time and wouldn't wish it on anyone but then we have to move forward in life. We cant live in multi-cultural/racial societies when there are still divides...and yes there are walk down any street and you will see the different racial groups hanging around separatly from others, I don't see what bad aboth race...it's the person inside the skin that counts for all I care they could be blue with yellow dots all over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fairydust)
    What I really don't 'get' is a) all this 'sister's' stuff and b) why bring up the past about slavery etc. Yes it was a horrible time and wouldn't wish it on anyone but then we have to move forward in life. We cant live in multi-cultural/racial societies when there are still divides...and yes there are walk down any street and you will see the different racial groups hanging around separatly from others, I don't see what bad aboth race...it's the person inside the skin that counts for all I care they could be blue with yellow dots all over!

A) You don't get all the "sister" stuff becuase you aren't one. B) We aren't the ones clinging to the past, the past is clinging to us. C) I'm glad that you like blue and yellow dotted people, nevertheless the fact that you are completely idealistic about race relations doesn't mean that there aren't people who are not like you in the world. D) What are you like 10 years old?!?!? E), F) G)Slavery "was a horrible time" wins understatement of the year award. H) I) J) Are we sick of the alphabet yet?

(Original post by emma_)
    From the majority of people I know:

White female = likes white/black men
    White male = likes white women
    Black male = likes white/black women
    Black female = likes black men (and gives *****y looks if white girls are going for black men)

Why are white men so loyal to white women? Especially since most white women are race traitor whores like yourself.

How many times do white whores need to turn their backs on white men before they realize that white women are trash?

ReputationRep:
    Why is there no racism in Eastenders? Is it just an issue they're too scared to confront?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    You have obviously never seen bend it like beckham. Anyway it apparently brings shame onto the family, ive sure ive seen a programme. 'All about me' yeah thats all about a white man and asian women. ~I'm sorry if i have offended.

what does btw and wwtbam mean?
    it does bring shame on the family, the older generation...especially in like indian families, dont understand it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pizzapie)
    Why are white men so loyal to white women? Especially since most white women are race traitor whores like yourself.

How many times do white whores need to turn their backs on white men before they realize that white women are trash?
    Race traitor whores? Wow, tell it like it is why don't you? That's hugely generalising and insulting, can't you do better than that?

ReputationRep:
    My ex's family ((chinese) i'm white) said she had disrespected her family by being with me and all her relatives were nasty to her. It's the older generations that don't like it I think.

What is a race traitor?!? I didn't realise it was taboo to be with someone who wasn't the same colour as you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i'm in the kkk)
    if you wanna see blacks you need to watch crimewatch
    you think you are funny right? well you are not! If you dont have any valuable contribution to the thread then please read the following aloud: DO NOT POST!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    it does bring shame on the family, the older generation...especially in like indian families, dont understand it...
    Think it depends on the family. My gf is indian and i'm white but neither of our families have a problem with us being together. All her parents want is that she does well academically and are really friendly to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    What is a race traitor?!? I didn't realise it was taboo to be with someone who wasn't the same colour as you.
    i know this is an old thread, but i think that it depends on the persons family, background ans maybe also where you live if it is considered to be a taboo or not.

(Original post by emma_)
    From the majority of people I know:

White female = likes white/black men
    White male = likes white women
    Black male = likes white/black women
    Black female = likes black men (and gives *****y looks if white girls are going for black men)
    thats exactly true. from my experiences black women are more butch and jealous and from the way they talk are generally more racist and talk say things like "why doesnt he just settle down with a nice black girl" and hating. just my experience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WildAmerican)
    Wake up white men and women, you are being systematically holocausted by the jewish media into wiping out the white race. Stop being stupid and stop being traitors and automatons.
    What on earth are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WildAmerican)
    Wake up white men and women, you are being systematically holocausted by the jewish media into wiping out the white race. Stop being stupid and stop being traitors and automatons.
    A shout from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Well done for using words with more than 4 letters but I think you'd make more sense if you understood the meaning of those words before you used them.

ReputationRep:
    Would it be considered poetic justice if Jews "holocausted"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Would it be considered poetic justice if Jews "holocausted"?
    mmmmmmm particularly if the second meaning was used (sorry about the gobbledegook, I can't change the font to something that makes sense.

holocaust /"[email protected];st/
    · n.
    1 destruction or slaughter on a mass scale: a nuclear holocaust. Ø (the Holocaust) the mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime in World War II.
    2 historical a Jewish sacrificial offering burnt on an altar.
    – ORIGIN ME: from OFr. holocauste, via late L. from Gk holokauston, from holos ‘whole’ + kaustos ‘burnt’.

ReputationRep:
    A) You don't get all the "sister" stuff becuase you aren't one. B) We aren't the ones clinging to the past, the past is clinging to us. C) I'm glad that you like blue and yellow dotted people, nevertheless the fact that you are completely idealistic about race relations doesn't mean that there aren't people who are not like you in the world. D) What are you like 10 years old?!?!? E), F) G)Slavery "was a horrible time" wins understatement of the year award. H) I) J) Are we sick of the alphabet yet?
    I don't know if this member is even still around but I think it would be fair enough to guess that she would say her worst hate is racism. And yet her attitude is racist. I just don't get people like that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    "it really doesn't make sense to me just like this speech won't to you.
    I'm nackered
    Well, how about helping us out and introducing some punctuation, paragraphs, capital letters etc?[/QUOTE]

Get over yourself howard!!

I don’t think their intention is only to show a black man with white woman. By law and because of racial equality they have to show the existence of mixed race relationships and in this case it’s a black man and white woman. As foolfarian rightly pointed out there aren’t many black female actresses, so that might be a reason. OMG ‘angle’ was HOT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spectre)
    Well, how about helping us out and introducing some punctuation, paragraphs, capital letters etc?
    Get over yourself howard!!

I don?t think their intention is only to show a black man with white woman. By law and because of racial equality they have to show the existence of mixed race relationships and in this case it?s a black man and white woman. As foolfarian rightly pointed out there aren?t many black female actresses, so that might be a reason. OMG ?angle? was HOT![/QUOTE]

It's interesting how you don't see an oriental woman with a white man, you only see a black man with a white woman 100 percent of the time. Maybe they're trying to glamourise black men, in other words improve the public's opinion of them and make them look good, and at the same time make white men look bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedevilsbidne)
    It's interesting how you don't see an oriental woman with a white man, you only see a black man with a white woman 100 percent of the time. Maybe they're trying to glamourise black men, in other words improve the public's opinion of them and make them look good, and at the same time make white men look bad?
    I really don't think they think about it that carefully. It's a TV soap for god's sake! Why does everything have to be about race? There's more to life! I doubt very much that the Eastenders writers all sit down and discuss ways to make white men look bad. When you see a black man with a white woman, do you automatically respect him more than a white man dating a white woman?!

Anyway, what about Sunita and that guy that used to be in boyzone in Coronatiom Street? That was an oriental woman with a white man. I bet I could find loads more examples, had I the time or the inclination.

ReputationRep:
    Even though i dont agree with everything ur sayin THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT GAL!!!!

And to all the non-black chicks who like black dudes DAMN!!! theres too many of y'all. Us sistas ain't gonna have any left u all taking them. I'm gonna have to find myself a white boi instead.

But u all know that brothers(black men) marry or date white chicks when they become sucessful
    e.g/ Dennis rodmen,Henry,P Diddy i cant remember anymore but i'll let u no if i find somemore i'm sure there are hundreds

So it looks to me black chicks and white dudes both lose out

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.