Why do TV soaps have many black-white relationships but not vice-versa!? Watch

This discussion is closed.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Samara)
Even though i dont agree with everything ur sayin THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT GAL!!!!

And to all the non-black chicks who like black dudes DAMN!!! theres too many of y'all. Us sistas ain't gonna have any left u all taking them. I'm gonna have to find myself a white boi instead.

But u all know that brothers(black men) marry or date white chicks when they become sucessful
e.g/ Dennis rodmen,Henry,P Diddy i cant remember anymore but i'll let u no if i find somemore i'm sure there are hundreds

So it looks to me black chicks and white dudes both lose out
Why does race have to come into it. Why can't you just date people you like reguardless of colour. What wronge with you finding a White guy?
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by i'm in the kkk)
if you wanna see blacks you need to watch crimewatch
:mad: Excuse me??
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by No Future)
:mad: Excuse me??
look at his username, racist troll
No Future
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NomadicThrasher)
alot of far right people say it's propaganda, for the black to mix with white to get rid of the white race.
I'm nackered
1. The propaganda/conspiracy theory sounds ridiculous
2. How is it getting rid of the white race any more than it is the black race? The child is half/half, not more black.
Samara
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
2. How is it getting rid of the white race any more than it is the black race? The child is half/half, not more black.
Its a stupid theory
I just feel sorry 4 half caste people they just mixed up
don't get me wrong but my little cousin is half white
but say if there was a race war (like the one that happened in america )
Where would they go?
oh i forgot they would be dumped on the black side :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: because anyone is black these days e.g. Halle berry HELLO PEOPLE SHE HAS A WHITE MUM, shes bi-racial

Why does race have to come into it. Why can't you just date people you like reguardless of colour. What wronge with you finding a White guy?[/QUOTE] (BY RANDDOM)

There ain't nothing wrong with white dudes, in fact it would be funny i just cant imagine it :confused:

if you wanna see blacks you need to watch crimewatch

U damn right u'll c a black person!!!, WHEN I BREAK INTO UR HOUSE TONIGHT!
Samara
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its a stupid theory
don't get me wrong, my little cousin is half white
Where would they go?
oh i forgot they would be dumped on the black side :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: because anyone is black these days e.g. Halle berry HELLO PEOPLE SHE HAS A WHITE MUM, shes bi-racial

Why does race have to come into it. Why can't you just date people you like reguardless of colour. What wronge with you finding a White guy?[/QUOTE] (BY RANDDOM)

There ain't nothing wrong with white dudes, in fact it would be funny i just cant imagine it :confused:

if you wanna see blacks you need to watch crimewatch [QUOTE FROM NO FUTURE] U'll have no future either when i'm done with u
U damn right u'll c a black person!!!, WHEN I BREAK INTO UR HOUSE TONIGHT!
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its a stupid theory
don't get me wrong but my little cousin is half white
Where would they go?
Mixed race people aren't black or white they are a mixture of both. I would assume that in the situation where there was a race war and for some reason we were all made to choose sides and there wasn't any other option that they would go to what ever side they felt more comfatable going to.
No Future
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
look at his username, racist troll
Oh, didn't look at it before...God, now I know why!
Samara
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
Mixed race people aren't black or white they are a mixture of both. I would assume that in the situation where there was a race war and for some reason we were all made to choose sides and there wasn't any other option that they would go to what ever side they felt more comfatable going to.
Which basically means that every single mixed race person is black-wrong
When halle Beryy won a grammy SHE classed her self as a woman of colour
But the MEDIA said she was the first BLACK woman 2 win a grammy

lol this is so funny i find it stupid how can u mistaken a mixed person for black?
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Which basically means that every single mixed race person is black-wrong
When halle Beryy won a grammy SHE classed her self as a woman of colour
But the MEDIA said she was the first BLACK woman 2 win a grammy

lol this is so funny i find it stupid how can u mistaken a mixed person for black?
Yeah that is just an unfortunate aspect of the media. I see why people need to be classified as one or the other by the media.
Samara
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
Yeah that is just an unfortunate aspect of the media. I see why people need to be classified as one or the other by the media.
Thank u! now u understand? :eek:
getwhatyouask4
Report 15 years ago
if 2 half breeds mate, they have children that then revert more back to black. Then when those siblings mate, their offspring revert back to blacker. Its a known fact that white genes are recessive. To put it simple for you liberals, white genes disappear the farther down the line that the mixed breeds go, thus resulting eventually back to where they started, that being dark blacks. The whites that chose to betray their heritage and started the cycle are gone forever. That is why its said that they are trying to wipe out the white race, because once you go black, you effectively end a line of culture.
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by getwhatyouask4)
if 2 half breeds mate, they have children that then revert more back to black. Then when those siblings mate, their offspring revert back to blacker. Its a known fact that white genes are recessive. To put it simple for you liberals, white genes disappear the farther down the line that the mixed breeds go, thus resulting eventually back to where they started, that being dark blacks. The whites that chose to betray their heritage and started the cycle are gone forever. That is why its said that they are trying to wipe out the white race, because once you go black, you effectively end a line of culture.
Blonde hair is recessive as are blue eyes there are many physical features that are. I have never heard that white genes are recessive can you provide a source for that information. So do you think that blonde people should only have children with blonde people and blued eye people with blue eyes people because that makes about as much sense as your argument.
magiccarpet
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
And yea, why only Black-White relationships? What about White-Asian ones?

Btw, how come we rarely see Blacks or Asians on WWTBAM?
on eastenders theres all the ferriras (asian men) shagging sasha (white) and kareena has a white boyfr (mickey)
magiccarpet
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sorry, me again. after reading your comments i had no idea everyone feels so strongly about race. i would like your opinions on the following:

a) how comes the term 'mixed race' and generally mixed race couples are always white-black, and less often, white-asian? why are there never any asian-black or oriental-asian, or oriental-white, or oriental-black couples?

b) why is it the woman is always the ethnic minority?

c) i personally am a very mixed race south american girl (creole/maori/amerindian/spanish/mayan/indian...) but i like a chinese boy. what are the opinions of the general public (ie you guys) if you saw us walking down the street together? please dont hold back you opinions for fear of being racist - cos no-one else dares tell me honestly what people will think.i really want to know
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by getwhatyouask4)
Actually it's largely co-dominant spread over many genes, and not recessive you thick twat. If 'white genes' were recessive, then the child of a mixed couple would be the colour of the darkest skinned. Whereas in fact you tend to get children being a spectrum from being very dark skinned to 'tanned'. (AS seen where the couple has several children)
You are just trolling
J
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emma_)
From the majority of people I know:

White female = likes white/black men
White male = likes white women
Black male = likes white/black women
Black female = likes black men (and gives *****y looks if white girls are going for black men)
LOL that is true most of times my friend is a exception she is black but she like white boys, I suppose where she lives is what they called a 'white person's area'
DavioSenBoo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This thread is stupid. Who cares?? The only reason you actually set it up is to start off yet another heated slanging match between the racists and normal people. There is no other reason for posting up such a stupid question.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't know any black woman white man couples but I know qutie afew the other way round.
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I don't know any black woman white man couples but I know qutie afew the other way round.
yeah that what they talking about here, i think

White female = likes white/black men
White male = likes white women
Black male = likes white/black women
Black female = likes black men (and gives *****y looks if white girls are going for black men)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (2)
40%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
20%
No- I want it (2)
40%
No- I don't want it (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest