Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I've determined that my grades are at a state where I need to take a foundation year in order to be able to study animal behaviour or zoology.
    Thing is, I can find only one animal behaviour course with a foundation year and one zoology with a foundation year.
    I also found one stand-alone foundation year.
    My question to you is
    what should I do with my other two choices?
    Should I apply for science courses with foundation year and just transfer after the foundation year is completed?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by makinbacon)
    Okay so I've determined that my grades are at a state where I need to take a foundation year in order to be able to study animal behaviour or zoology.
    Thing is, I can find only one animal behaviour course with a foundation year and one zoology with a foundation year.
    I also found one stand-alone foundation year.
    My question to you is
    what should I do with my other two choices?
    Should I apply for science courses with foundation year and just transfer after the foundation year is completed?
    Thanks
    If you're pretty happy with your chances for those three, you could use the last two to apply for a couple of direct-entry courses.

ReputationRep:
    Hey i definatley assuming your in the UK and im looking after college to do a zoology degree with foundation year. You say you only found one ? Ive been looking and southhampton liverpool hull aberwstwith (however you spell it ) and cardiff all do it. Sorry not sure about animal behaviour though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.