Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So me and my boyfriend have been together for three years. Recently he has found a lump in his testicle, and is taking antibiotics for them, although the doctor in a&e said it sounded like an STI. The only way he could have an STI is from me, because a year ago I was taken advantage of by someone which he knows about... So I went to go get checked , and they have given me antibiotics to take, they are treating me as if I were to have something without having the test results back. They said to under no circumstances have sex or oral sex until I get the test results, which will be Tuesday. I told my boyfriend everything they had told me, I don't like to lie, or tone down the truth. They also recommended that he also gets checked, but he won't do it because he doesn't want to have anything put down the hole :rolleyes: Anyway we hadn't spoken for a few days, apart from me to text him to arrange when we are next going to see each other.. (tonight). He text me saying he has his ultrasound date through, and I said I'll come with him if he wants, and that I can't wait to see him tonight, lots to catch up on, to which he replied .. mm can't wait to have sex (more explicitly) to which I replied saying we can't .. not until Tuesday because of what the doctor told me.. and he replied saying ''you always have some excuse as to why we can't have sex''. I can see where he is coming from, but the only place we can have sex is in his car and at -5 degrees outside I don't think it would be all that great. So now he's not replying to any of my texts, and somehow I don't want to risk getting pregnant because of the antibiotics.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    If you guys are still meeting up, maybe explain it to him face-to-face that you're on antibiotics and therefore your usual method of contraception won't be working, unless he wants to use a condom?
    You should also let him know that you don't like having sex in those freezing conditions... have you tried going over to his or yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    Anyone?
    Anon fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omg!Rly?)
    Anon fail
    oh well

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.