The Student Room Group

At last I know why I have been unwell......

As the title says I've been unwell for 6weeks, today I found out what it is: Epstein Barr Virus.

After weeks of wondering, thinking and crying trying to work out what I have got, it's this virus that is knocking me down. It is believed that I caught this virus whilst in the US, but from doing a little bit of reading, it's caught through kissing! That I can't understand as I haven't any contact in that respect with any men or females in the last 3years. It is thought that maybe someone had the virus, in one of the many food outlets I went to eat in whilst in the US, didn't have clean hands whilst handling the cutlery, and that's how I caught it. OR whilst I was trekking across America to get to Niagara, whilst on the bus someone split their drink, soaking my trainer laces, which soaked up the coke, which possibly had someone's saliva in the drink. Those are the only two things, amongst a few others, I can think of in how I caught this virus.

Now I know what is wrong, I am trying to find something (antibiotics won't cure it) to try and help build up my strength and build up my immune system.

So does anyone know of any good remedies for building back strength and the immune system? Has anyone else had this virus???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending