Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ENERGY drink addicts - do click! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am a huge addict when it comes to energy drinks, it is also probably driven by the fact I don't drink alcohol .

Over the years, I have been a huge fan of...

So much so, that my A level Statistics coursework, was based on it. There have been times in my life, where I averaged 2 cans of red bull a day, over the year, with many days, consuming 4! That's bad right, I know .

So, I always enjoyed other energy drinks too, like Kick, tried others also, like Monster, Relentless etc. But nothing really topped my Red Bull. When the 355ml can cames out for Red Bull, you can imagine how happy I was.

BUT RECENTLY, I think I found a true successor.

It is the...

As okay as the original Relentless was, Relentless Inferno is :coma:. I havn't touched a Red bull in at least 6 months, it is record for me, when factoring in the last 5 years.

So, what are your favourites?

ReputationRep:
    Energe, Monster, KX, BlueBolt omg i think i am addicted to these drinks

ReputationRep:
    Red Bull Sugarfree

ReputationRep:
    does coke count?

ReputationRep:
    The Tesco KX. Just as good if not better than red bull..

And if you drink a massive load of diet KX or Blue bolt from sainsburys, you will lose weight. It's great.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Favourite has to be lo-carb Monster... though emerge is cheapest where I live so tend to buy that..

ReputationRep:
    Relentless yes yes, also Red Rooster which is aaawesome, especially with pro plus haha
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Mmm lucozade or somehting like relentless for when I finish work and have to get the train home

ReputationRep:
    I think monster energy is the only one to drink really.

ReputationRep:
    Energy drinks would probably be in my top 5 least favourite things to drink.

ReputationRep:
    Asdas own Blue Charge :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    You guys have it alll wrong....

Same caffeine content as redbull (80mg) but more concentrated and 80% milk. NICE.

SnS

ReputationRep:
    Rockstar Juiced ftw...

ReputationRep:
    Original Monster or original Red Bull for me.

ReputationRep:
    Lucozade Alert... I hate the energy drink flavour of Red Bull etc, so this is gorgeous and in a smaller can than my next favourite, Relentless berry... mmmm!

ReputationRep:
    Only when in ibiza or as part of a jagerbomb.

ReputationRep:
    BOOST cause its cheap 1 ltr bottle £1.29

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.