Anon or delete.
Please don't lecture me on safe sex or contraception, I know the deal.
How likely is it to get pregnant from this situation:
- unprotected sex BUT he withdrew well before he came, and put on a condom for the rest of sex.
- even if there was precum, he had urinated many many times during that evening, so would this flush away any sperm left from a previous masturbation which would've been perhaps 12 hours before, if at all that day.
- it happened 3-4 days before ovulation (I know when I ovulate as I track it by a calendar and cervical mucus) so I know I was into the risky few days.
- I'm tiny, I weigh like just over 6 stone as I'm recovering from weight loss due to stress, I do get regular periods though.
- I take ibuprofen about once a week for headaches, and it is known to interfere with conception/implantation if the egg is fertilized.
So yes I was a few days before my most fertile day, but there was no ejaculation and any sperm in precum would have been flushed away? Taking that into account with my weight, how worried and paranoid should I be?
Obviously, I will take a pregnancy test when my period's due, but that's not for another week so would be too early at the moment.
Likeliness of pregnancy? Watch
- 17-12-2010 18:33
- 17-12-2010 19:46
- 17-12-2010 19:49
Hard to guess. Probably unlikely but keep an eye on things and if you notice any changes take it from there.
- 17-12-2010 23:13
Yeah, I guess I'll just have to be patient. My period is due on Christmas day, would be the best present of the day definitely!
- 17-12-2010 23:22
- 18-12-2010 20:03
Ask a medical professional? If there was an internet forum for that :P I don't think anyone here is able to calculate the risk from the factors you've given