Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why would anyone need to beat up a 74 year old woman to steal her car? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, this...

Police release this sketch of the man who beat and robbed a 74-year-old woman waiting at the drive-through window of the Arby's on Beach Boulevard.

Did this, to her...

Fern Gorin was left black and blue after she was attacked in the drive-through at an Arby's.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/26158577/detail.html

If you want to take a 74 year old woman's car (not that you would want to) why do you have to beat the holy living hell out of her?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Can't even make a joke about this. Actually I can, but I have my limits.

Guy is ruthless.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he was on drugs?

ReputationRep:
    she may have given him an STI previously? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I would embark on a rant about this guy but I fear I would get neg rep for doing so.

You see, if you criticize a black guy for anything it's racism - apparently.

ReputationRep:
    forget it Gonorhhea, it's Jacksonville

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkSenrine)
    I would embark on a rant about this guy but I fear I would get neg rep for doing so.

In what context would you criticize him for being black

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingofSpades)
    He never said or implied anything about criticizing him because he was black. He said if you criticize a black person, no matter the reason, you are deemed racist.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not criticizing him for being black - far from it; rather, the criticism of someone who happens to be black is often deemed to be racist - I'll probably keep my mouth shut on this matter.

ReputationRep:
    People do stupid things, it's the chain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    He never said or implied anything about criticizing him because he was black. He said if you criticize a black person, no matter the reason, you are deemed racist.
    **** off ed, you bigot

ReputationRep:
    Because, unfortunately, there are some cruel, heartless *******s in the world..

ReputationRep:
    I'm not criticizing him for being black - far from it; rather, the criticism of someone who happens to be black is often deemed to be racist - I'll probably keep my mouth shut on this matter.
    that's right, back the **** up niigga

ReputationRep:

I don't get this. Honestly. Who has confronted you about racism? Why are you defending yourself when no one has attacked you? It's like the anti-race race card. Maybe I haven't been here long enough to agree but I have never seen anyone defend black criminals just because they are black. It's one of the most annoying (and predictable) responses that I see on TSR; akin to "Cool story bro" but half the effort. People do want to hear your opinion. :confused:

Anyway - OT and OTT. The guy is a **** and I hope he never sees the light of day again.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she tried to fight back/resist the theft. *******.

ReputationRep:

The funny thing is it's mostly white people that say it is! Although, this is a forum remember where you're meant to write your own opinion, regardless of others' reactions.

ReputationRep:
    **** off ed, you bigot
    Are you serious? That's the 2nd post in a row you've managed to turn something that isn't racist into something racist. Why are you trying to create racism in people? I think you are the bigot.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know BUT I do know she suffered pretty terribly and he needs to understand what that feels like. As fists are to a frail women, a metal bar is to a well built man.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she tried to resist and the guy got pissed. Either way he's a pu**y.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.