Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    omg! my facebook has been deleted. ok so, I usually deactivate it every time I log on. this because I want to concentrate on my studies. Anyway, do you think that I could get it back?

ReputationRep:
    May I ask why you continue to deactivate it when you prove that choice fails every time you log on again?

Just email Facebook and explain the situation. They never usually delete delete an account, they probably just keep seeing weird activity and thought they'd better close it in case it wasn't you etc.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you asking us instead of FB? Do we look like FB admins to you?

ReputationRep:
    How often were you deactivating it? They probably just though, wtf, and deactivated it more permanently. You can just sign out, you know. Or there was some kind of error.
    Either way, email them.

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    I changed my name several times once and it wouldn't let me change my first name back for ages, had to send them 3 emails before they did something. I was stuck with my first name as "Disc" for ages -.-

ReputationRep:
    nutter

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, if you were using in such a spazzed up way. You don't deserve it

ReputationRep:
    i guess the logical thing would be to email facebook an explain what happened.

I cant even get onto facebook right now, so you're not missing much :teeth:. .

ReputationRep:
      well done!

ReputationRep:
      shame

ReputationRep:
      There... there...

ReputationRep:
      I'm bored of FB. I want the next social networking site to hurry up and take over.

ReputationRep:
      Guess Ill have to email them.. after exams I suppose

ReputationRep:
      I don't get why people even like it. It's just really mean, and everyone else is having a fun time on it except you.:charm::clip::console::danceboy:

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.