Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what would be the reason you'd want to get to know a girl more? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I always hear that the only reason why a guy would want to get to know a specific girl more is because he's interested in her (possibly romantically). Is this true? Or might he just think she seems cool? But we've never spoken, and the first time we did.. he complained about never seeing me around enough or having the chance to speak to me?

ReputationRep:
    To see what her vagina tastes like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    To see what her vagina tastes like.
    thats not pleasant....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Girrrrrrrl.)
    thats not pleasant....
    Maybe you should clean it then.

ReputationRep:
    Because she's "well fit innit".

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I just like to get to know a girl more because they might be genuine, which is something to appreciate. Depends on the guy really. But the initial attraction to get speaking to a girl in the first place may be down to something looks wise, like they are pretty or have nice eyes.

ReputationRep:
    he could be just being friendly?

ReputationRep:
    Lol we don't wanna get to know Girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsobored.)
    Because she's "well fit innit".
    Why did I get negged? That's all I hear, every day, no kidding. I've never listened to a bunch of guys talk about how "sweet, kind and genuine" a lass is.

ReputationRep:
    If I find them pretty or they just happen to be sitting near me when i decide to talk...

ReputationRep:
    common intrests.

ReputationRep:
    I think boys will chat and talk to girls if they're not interested in them romantically. But for a boy to want to get to "know" a girl better, then 90% of the time they'd have to be hot.

Truth.

ReputationRep:
    Because she's "well fit innit" sweet.

"well fit innit" ... ... ... no. :facepalm2:

(FYI -- I wasn't the one who negged you. Don't do neg reps. :rolleyes:)

ReputationRep:
    Why did I get negged? That's all I hear, every day, no kidding. I've never listened to a bunch of guys talk about how "sweet, kind and genuine" a lass is.

Lol, replied to your previous post before seeing this, nvm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awais590)
    "well fit innit" ... ... ... no. :facepalm2:

(FYI -- I wasn't the one who negged you. Don't do neg reps. :rolleyes:)
    I do though.

ReputationRep:
    Is that a rhetorical question, we're guys dude it has to be... LOVE! ;D

Shame on you if you got fooled!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcanine)
    I do though.
    Hm, there are exceptions.

I'll be back to retaliate in 24 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awais590)
    Lol, replied to your previous post before seeing this, nvm!
    No worries. Tbh, I don't know why this site is so obsessed with ratings. The more positives you get, the more you socially conform. That's all it is, but offline you'd simply be shunned by your peers.

(Original post by The TSR Star.)
    I always hear that the only reason why a guy would want to get to know a specific girl more is because he's interested in her (possibly romantically). Is this true? Or might he just think she seems cool? But we've never spoken, and the first time we did.. he complained about never seeing me around enough or having the chance to speak to me?
    Yeah, if I want to get to know a girl better then it's obvious that I'm interested in her. But that doesn't necessarily mean I fancy her or want a romantic relationship, I might just find her personality interesting enough to want to be friends with her.

ReputationRep:
    No worries. Tbh, I don't know why this site is so obsessed with ratings. The more positives you get, the more you socially conform. That's all it is, but offline you'd simply be shunned by your peers.
    Agreed, but I was replying to your second post 'cause you mentioned the word 'sweet' haha.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.