The Student Room Group

Facebook to use facial recognition software to suggest friends when tagging new photo

The CIA put all it's money into Facebook because Murdoch bought MySpace and they didn't want to share. This new facial recognition software is bound to be linked to all the police facial recognition databases around the world, it would be insane to think that it wouldn't, so the cataloguing is far more effective as people essentially catalogue themselves. So if you're caught on camera, they can know who you are and everything about you in seconds purely from a Facebook match.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1339112/Facebook-facial-recognition-software-suggest-friends-tagging-new-photos.html
Reply 1
yeah saw the source link and switched off. I dont care.
Reply 2
Does this actually have anything to do with the CIA or did you make that part up?

As with all this stuff, if you don't like it, just turn the feature off. I will be. Problem solved.
Reply 3
This is why my profile picture is a pokemon so the people in space cant track me down
kool
'Cause it MUST be true, if you read it in the daily mail.

Look up the song.
cool story bro
Reply 7
Mine is already doing this...I uploaded some photos the other day and once I finished it showed me the faces in the photos and asked me to tag them!
Reply 8
Does wearing a tinfoil hat in photos stop them from scanning you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending