The Student Room Group

2 rejections ! :|

Scroll to see replies

Dont worry Kingston will 100% accept you
Reply 61
Original post by UniquaLove
Two rejections in space of basically 1 day! :s-smilie: !!

Brighton
Kingston
St. Marys to go !

Rejections were form QMUL and Essex anyone heard from their uni's?

Im sure youl get into brighton and kingston, no idea about St.Marys as I havent a clue about them!

I got an offer from QMUL for biomedical science but your doing a different course. Don't worry about your rejections, don't think about it too deeply and soldier on!
Good luck with the rest of your ucas :smile:
Reply 62
i just applied last month. am still waiting for their reply
Reply 63
Cheer up! worse things happen at sea you know
Reply 64
Original post by amani-puresapphire
Thanks :smile: I've already had one rejection, for the stupidest reason too. It takes time but you get over it I suppose :s-smilie: I am saying this but I know the world will come crashing if I get rejected by my first choice.

x

ahh really I never knew you could find out! But yeah you will DEFFO! get in your first choicee dw :biggrin: x
Reply 65
Original post by NGC773
Dont worry Kingston will 100% accept you

Aww thanks :smile: thats wah my mum said! that made me smile lol thanks I hope so too! Good luck if you applying to :biggrin:
Reply 66
Original post by Greek-BBQ
Im sure youl get into brighton and kingston, no idea about St.Marys as I havent a clue about them!

I got an offer from QMUL for biomedical science but your doing a different course. Don't worry about your rejections, don't think about it too deeply and soldier on!
Good luck with the rest of your ucas :smile:

Ohh thanks:biggrin: AHHH WELLLL DONEE!!!! I may not know you but I am actually happy for you lol! queen mary soo good :smile: thanks!! Good luck with your UCAS too :biggrin:
Reply 67
Original post by Dan3va
Cheer up! worse things happen at sea you know

Yeah :smile: I feel much more better now thanks :smile:
Reply 68
Two rejections in space of basically 1 day! :s-smilie: !!

Brighton
Kingston
St. Marys to go !

Rejections were form QMUL and Essex anyone heard from their uni's?

Hey, don't worry..I'm in the same position as you.
I've applied for Psychology at Queen Mary, City (2 courses), Goldsmiths and Westminster.
I've got an offer from City and Westminster and got rejected for another course at City and Goldsmiths today! :|
I will actually go mad if I get rejected from Queen Mary!
You're not alone. I feel the same :frown:
Reply 69
Original post by Nadima
Hey, don't worry..I'm in the same position as you.
I've applied for Psychology at Queen Mary, City (2 courses), Goldsmiths and Westminster.
I've got an offer from City and Westminster and got rejected for another course at City and Goldsmiths today! :|
I will actually go mad if I get rejected from Queen Mary!
You're not alone. I feel the same :frown:

Aww! DW love :smile::smile:! I know how you feel now ! But you'll be fine I am sure you'll get into Queen Mary if they have not replied already!!! You'll be fine its a process we all have to go through a horrible one 2 :frown: lool! But we will go uni in 2011 what ever UCAS says :wink: hahaa :smile: Goodd lucck with rest of your application xx
I have 2 rejections too - and one of those in from QMUL. (English)
Reply 71
:console:

You just need to focus on your other 3 choices now, it's their loss anyways (: Good luck though, it's not nice to get a rejection back :frown:
Reply 72
Original post by Alexandra289
I have 2 rejections too - and one of those in from QMUL. (English)

Their loss! Dw I dont know what they are playing at this year lol oh well im sure wheree ever you go you will achieve an outstanding degree qualification anywayy :smile: Good luck with rest of UCAS :biggrin:
Reply 73
Original post by Ronda
:console:

You just need to focus on your other 3 choices now, it's their loss anyways (: Good luck though, it's not nice to get a rejection back :frown:

THANKS!!! :biggrin: yeah I will do I have go over it now I am just focusing on jan exams and other 3 choices for now! :smile: now its sunk in I am just dealing with it like a woman :wink: lool thankss xx
don't worry,....a girl in my class got 3 rejections within 2 weeks of sending off her UCAS application....

and her predictions etc. were fine for her course as well...(nursing)
Reply 75
Original post by infernalcradle
don't worry,....a girl in my class got 3 rejections within 2 weeks of sending off her UCAS application....

and her predictions etc. were fine for her course as well...(nursing)

Aww bless :frown:

Thanks :smile: yeah ive stopped the worrying kind of! lol I hope other 3 choices go well :smile: thanks x

ahh really I never knew you could find out! But yeah you will DEFFO! get in your first choicee dw :biggrin: x

haha mine had to be "explained", I didnt ask them why. They emailed me. The course doesn't accept deffered entry, you have to be 18 to start the course hence why I chose the option to defer. They did not specify anywhere before hand that you couldn't defer so it was a waste of an option. They then had the nerve to tell me "we look forward to your application in 2011" Although if all fails, I probably will apply there again :p:

Im not sure, not really holding my breath. I've decided to focus on exams. Good luck to you though xx
Reply 77
Original post by amani-puresapphire
haha mine had to be "explained", I didnt ask them why. They emailed me. The course doesn't accept deffered entry, you have to be 18 to start the course hence why I chose the option to defer. They did not specify anywhere before hand that you couldn't defer so it was a waste of an option. They then had the nerve to tell me "we look forward to your application in 2011" Although if all fails, I probably will apply there again :p:

Im not sure, not really holding my breath. I've decided to focus on exams. Good luck to you though xx

Oh dear! ditto :smile: good luck to you 2 X
dont worry i know someone who has been rejected from 3 already (for english) having been predicted A*A*A shes got cambridge left to reject (i think she has a york offer though)

i also know someone who was rejected by all five last year and several medicine applicants who have amazing grade yet been rejected, no hard feelings.
Reply 79
Original post by Leighthesim
dont worry i know someone who has been rejected from 3 already (for english) having been predicted A*A*A shes got cambridge left to reject (i think she has a york offer though)

i also know someone who was rejected by all five last year and several medicine applicants who have amazing grade yet been rejected, no hard feelings.

ohh (N) thanks, and good luck with the rest of your UCAS x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending