Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I have offers for Bath, Southampton and Bristol for aeronautical engineering but i have no idea which to go to?!

I want to base my decision on everything including the course and nightlife.. obviously

Anything would be helpful please! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    In your place i would go for southhampton, but thats just my opinion.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy24)
    Basically, I have offers for Bath, Southampton and Bristol for aeronautical engineering but i have no idea which to go to?!

I want to base my decision on everything including the course and nightlife.. obviously

Anything would be helpful please! Thanks
    Depends on where you want to spend the next four years of your life in a library studying. You can't go wrong with any of them really.

ReputationRep:
    Bristol if you like snowy cities :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    I have heard Bath has not got the best night life compared with the other 2, it is a smaller city. Bristol has probably the best nightlife and is a large city. Southampton is somewhere in the middle: a great city, not too small or too big. As for the course, all reputable but Bristol i think is slightly ahead. Just an opinion..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Depends on where you want to spend the next four years of your life in a library studying. You can't go wrong with any of them really.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Academically there is not much separating them but I would be leaning towards Bristol for overall experience (uni integrated into a great city, good nightlife)

ReputationRep:
    Bristol, because it would be good to have a girl in the engineering department (I think you'd be the first ever)

ReputationRep:
    Bath is a lovely city with wonderful architecture but the nightlife is nowhere near as good as in Bristol!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for bristol n bath and i have offers but im choosing bath, cos just the way the accomadation is in bath is wayyy better i think.
    Also bristol pretty close, u can just hop on the bus to go to bristol to go out n stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Bristol all the way! :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahaneap)
    Bristol, because it would be good to have a girl in the engineering department (I think you'd be the first ever)
    Really?? I choose Bristol as my firm choice for aerospace engineering! So you are gonna have one girl more in the department!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.