The Student Room Group

Bath, Southampton or Bristol for engineering??!

Basically, I have offers for Bath, Southampton and Bristol for aeronautical engineering but i have no idea which to go to?!

I want to base my decision on everything including the course and nightlife.. obviously :biggrin:

Anything would be helpful please! Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
In your place i would go for southhampton, but thats just my opinion. :smile:
Original post by Lucy24
Basically, I have offers for Bath, Southampton and Bristol for aeronautical engineering but i have no idea which to go to?!

I want to base my decision on everything including the course and nightlife.. obviously :biggrin:

Anything would be helpful please! Thanks :smile:

Depends on where you want to spend the next four years of your life in a library studying. You can't go wrong with any of them really.

Bristol if you like snowy cities :wink2:
Reply 4
I have heard Bath has not got the best night life compared with the other 2, it is a smaller city. Bristol has probably the best nightlife and is a large city. Southampton is somewhere in the middle: a great city, not too small or too big. As for the course, all reputable but Bristol i think is slightly ahead. Just an opinion..
Reply 5
Original post by Smack
Depends on where you want to spend the next four years of your life in a library studying. You can't go wrong with any of them really.

This.
Academically there is not much separating them but I would be leaning towards Bristol for overall experience (uni integrated into a great city, good nightlife)
Reply 7
Bristol, because it would be good to have a girl in the engineering department (I think you'd be the first ever)
Reply 8
Bath is a lovely city with wonderful architecture but the nightlife is nowhere near as good as in Bristol!
Reply 9
I applied for bristol n bath and i have offers but im choosing bath, cos just the way the accomadation is in bath is wayyy better i think.
Also bristol pretty close, u can just hop on the bus to go to bristol to go out n stuff.
Bristol all the way! :d
Reply 11
Original post by mahaneap
Bristol, because it would be good to have a girl in the engineering department (I think you'd be the first ever)

Really?? I choose Bristol as my firm choice for aerospace engineering! :biggrin: So you are gonna have one girl more in the department!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending