Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I hate the word 'kid' because it is a cold, harsh word and that is a fact. Everyone who uses it are blatant, rude, stupid, evil, loathsome, vile, horrid and heartless morons like 99% of you reading this the god damn piece of speech that deserves to be annihilated. It is especially used in schools. THEY ARE CALLED STUDENTS, NOT KIDS! That's who they biologically are but calling teachers teachers in comparison is downright unfair.

It's really stupid when people don't call boys boys but still call girls girls. These types of fools call them, yes, kids. They even call them that solely, not using the K word on other things. What a load of bull****! This pisses me off so much... Anyone who does this deserves a horrible death and being in hell for all eternity.

Words have been made obsolete in history and the word 'kid' deserves every bit for its death. It should be banned by governments, especially ones in schools at once!

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, chill out. It's not like it's racist or anything. Maybe if you grew up a little people wouldn't call you a kid.

ReputationRep:
    Sure thing, kid. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    Sure thing, kid. :cool:
    If only there was a middle finger emoticon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EKR93)
    Jeez, chill out. It's not like it's racist or anything. Maybe if you grew up a little people wouldn't call you a kid.
    I will "chill" when the word 'kid' will be eliminated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aperson57)
    If only there was a middle finger emoticon...
    :mfing:

ReputationRep:
    get over it you *******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enzo-259)
    :mfing:
    Without the grin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    get over it you *******
    Never! I will not tolerate the vile, impolite word that is 'kid' and so are its users. This must be passed onto the government so that they would place a ban of the word in schools and beyond.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing like seeing a bit of banter to make the day go better. I get your perspective, but seriously, relax. i use KID half the time when someone blaitently younger (or just a lot smaller) than me is starting to get on my nerves. I guess you could say its a nesscesary evil. But i do realise it might annoy you however people are only going to say it to you if you are acting like a little brat.

So do us a favour and stop causing a scene...
    ... on the internet (an e-scene?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeterGS)
    Nothing like seeing a bit of banter to make the day go better. I get your perspective, but seriously, relax. i use KID half the time when someone blaitently younger (or just a lot smaller) than me is starting to get on my nerves. I guess you could say its a nesscesary evil. But i do realise it might annoy you however people are only going to say it to you if you are acting like a little brat.

So do us a favour and stop causing a scene...
    ... on the internet (an e-scene?)
    Even fools who are younger than me call me that. I will never change my mind of 'kid'. I may even fight tooth and claw to get the word put out of existence.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, this is right up there with catching all the serial rapists and teaching kids how to read. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Well, im gussing that you're one of those internet gamer types like world of warcraft and all that kinda stuff. well before you try and attack the houses of parliment with your plastic battle axe and viking helmet, which you are undoubtedly wearing right now, in a desperate attempt to free the uk (and lets not forget the world of warcraft) of the word kid, i suggest you chill out, have a beer and delete your online gaming account (or whatever it is) and stop talking like Thore the Viking. perhaps get out more, find a nice girl, go down the gym, perhaps learn to cook or something. seriously it will be worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kagutsuchi)
    don't worry, this is right up there with catching all the serial rapists and teaching kids how to read. :yes:
    b
    bo
    boy
    boyb
    boybo
    boyboy
    boyboyb
    boyboybo
    boyboyboy
    boyboyboyb
    boyboyboybo
    boyboyboyboy

ReputationRep:
    Here Kid, *Throws OP some Lego.*, now piss of!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeterGS)
    Well, im gussing that you're one of those internet gamer types like world of warcraft and all that kinda stuff. well before you try and attack the houses of parliment with your plastic battle axe and viking helmet, which you are undoubtedly wearing right now, in a desperate attempt to free the uk (and lets not forget the world of warcraft) of the word kid, i suggest you chill out, have a beer and delete your online gaming account (or whatever it is) and stop talking like Thore the Viking. perhaps get out more, find a nice girl, go down the gym, perhaps learn to cook or something. seriously it will be worth it.
    No, those who use the word 'kid' are evil and everywhere. They're impolite *******s who deserve to be trolled at their faces. I don't even play on World of Warcraft and stuff.

All I want is ONE word out of the English language. It wouldn't cost anything, it wouldn't hurt anybody. The word 'kid' is needless and unsuitable in formal language so why does it need to be still in use? I want the word to not only be made obsolute in the UK but the whole world who uses it and beyond.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Here Kid, *Throws OP some Lego.*, now piss of!
    Make me, *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Urkel)
    Stop acting like such a naive kid. :rolleyes:
    I...Am...Not...A...Kid! I am a BOY!

:banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Aww someone hasn't hit puberty yet :3

ReputationRep:
    You're trolling, kid. Either that or you're 11.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.