The Student Room Group

Track down, any way to check whats going on?

Hey all just got a track update thing on e-mail. just returned from being out and track is down for maintenance until monday am. anyone know of any way to find out whats changed?

Thanks in advance
I assume that you'll still get updates from universities concerning offers.
Reply 2
Do you get an e-mail from the university itself, i was told you were told track updated then checked track in order to find out what a university had decided on your app?
Reply 3
Same thing happened to me (:angry:), but I guess we can do nothing but wait. Unless the uni contacts you directly.
Original post by juzjump
Hey all just got a track update thing on e-mail. just returned from being out and track is down for maintenance until monday am. anyone know of any way to find out whats changed?

Thanks in advance

No ... but I wouldn't worry, there's pretty much nothing you can do over a weekend a week before Christmas.
Reply 5
Same thing happened to me. I don't even know which University replied and I don't even know if it's an offer or a rejection :'(
Reply 6
Eugh, so painful. Not even the thought of being rejected or something bad just the lack of whats going on, so frustrating
Reply 7
It's really annoying coz I got one 5 mins before six! and I checked it on my fne and trace would not open and now I have to wait till monday wtf!
I've been dreading this happening to me... all you can do is wait... :frown:
Reply 9
Ooh I feel sorry for the people who have track emails and can't get on now! Even the 30 seconds between reading the email & logging onto Track is enough for me.. :s-smilie:
Reply 10
was just lucky, got mine checked half an hour before they start the thing...
happy that it was finally an offer!! :smile:
Reply 11
Unless you have an applicant account/ portal where you can log on and it gives you updates on your application? I have one for Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending