The Student Room Group

Black girls play hard to get and white girls are easy?

I'm not saying I agree with this 100% but how true is this statement? Obviously this doesn't apply to all black and white girls but it's just something I've discovered.
Reply 1
When you're as awesome as me, all girls are easy. :sexface:
Reply 2
Original post by Yawn11
When you're as awesome as me, all
girls are easy. :sexface:

I don't think so, fam.
Original post by Keep It 100
I'm not saying I agree with this 100% but how true is this statement? Obviously this doesn't apply to all black and white girls but it's just something I've discovered.

How have you discovered?
Anyway, I don't think whether you are 'easy' or not really depends on your race. Why would it?
BTW I'm black
Reply 4

haha- how? is there an actual statistic for this?
Ummm i don't think it's true because it sounds like a load of crap tbh :biggrin:
Reply 5
... I think it must depend on the place and the person tbh :lolwut:
Reply 6
Original post by amsie/
haha- how? is there an actual statistic for this?
Ummm i don't think it's true because it sounds like a load of crap tbh :biggrin:

Of course there isn't a statistic for it. But it's a stereotype and must have some truth to it.
Reply 7
Of course there isn't a statistic for it. But it's a stereotype and must have some truth to it.

what about asians? maybe it's just because there's more white girls in the country than black girls? i dunno? :s-smilie: i never really noticed a difference...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending