Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can People Know You Have Been Looking At Their Facebook Photo's? Watch

Announcements

If you look at someone's facebook pictures then is there a way for the person to be able to know that you have been looking at them? As I've noticed that before I would have search down the list of results a bit before the person who's profile I looked at would show up but now they are at the top. Surely this must have some effect at their end especially if they have not been added as friends and also with facebook applications like stalker tracker or whatever it is called.

Basically am I now screwed?

ReputationRep:
    No they can't find out. So stalk as much as you want .

ReputationRep:
    Yes they also know when you knock one out to them

ReputationRep:
    No, you're fine. Unless you do it loads and loads so you come up at the top of their top followers.

Just think, do you you know everyone who looks at your photos?

ReputationRep:
    Haha breh everyone stalks each other. It's what baitbook is for. No-one will find out so have fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fragile_Illusions)
    No, you're fine. Unless you do it loads and loads so you come up at the top of their top followers.

No that only works if you interact with their page a lot i.e you comment on their walls and message them a lot etc. If you're just flicking through photos it won't register.

(Original post by Fragile_Illusions)

Top followers? So there is a way of me being found out?

ReputationRep:
    I bloody well hope not.

Girls would probably think I'm a creep or something - I just look at them for amusing comments... :yikes:

(Original post by DarkSenrine)
    I bloody well hope not.

Girls would probably think I'm a creep or something - I just look at them for amusing comments... :yikes:
    Well that's a lot less creepy than my reason which is that I actually have a crush. Also considering I haven't added them it would be very creepy.

ReputationRep:
    No they won't know if you've viewed their photos. Although recently there's a new app where people can find out who's been viewing their profile, they'd have to get the app first though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyLovaa)
    No they won't know if you've viewed their photos. Although recently there's a new app where people can find out who's been viewing their profile, they'd have to get the app first though.
    The app is fake.

ReputationRep:
    No, not unless you 'like' their pictures by accident or something.

ReputationRep:
    I hope not :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beecher)
    Yes they also know when you knock one out to them
    This

ReputationRep:
    Nope. And hopefully there never will be. How embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    And the age old question rises again. Don't worry mate, facebook has made sure that we can stalk with no fear

ReputationRep:
    If they could then facebook would be finished ... they should just change the name stalkbook

Also don't fall for the ''join dis group 2 find out whoz beeeen lookin at yo profile lolzzzzzz'' - it's bull****.

ReputationRep:
    I hope not ... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it kind of scary that you need to ask this question? Who've you been FB stalking?

ReputationRep:
    If they can I'm ****ed.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.