Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many negative rep points do you have? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I want to know who is the user with the highest negative points!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Then re-name the title of the thread into 'How many negative rep points do you have'

ReputationRep:
    How can I re-name it?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memb...putation&pp=30

(Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    How can I re-name it?
    There's an "Edit" button at the bottom of each post - use the one on the first post, then "Go Advanced" to edit the title.

ReputationRep:
    personally anyone with more than 2 red gems should be automatically permabanned because there is no way you would have that rep if you weren't a troll out to piss people off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memb...putation&pp=30

There's an "Edit" button at the bottom of each post - use the one on the first post, then "Go Advanced" to edit the title.
    Thank you. I have a question for you, are you always monitorising whatever we post? I mean, you have found my question in a very short period of time. Were you already inside my post right after I created it? Are you ubiquitous?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Thank you. I have a question for you, are you always monitorising whatever we post? I mean, you have found my question in a very short period of time. Were you already inside my post right after I created it? Are you ubiquitous?
    Nah, I just happened to see this particular thread quite quickly. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    personally anyone with more than 2 red gems should be automatically permabanned because there is no way you would have that rep if you weren't a troll out to piss people off
    There are also pissed people who enjoy negging anyone who have different ideas. I mean, if I show myself in favour of what everybody think in a thread I won't get neg points if I do, people neg me just because I have different ideas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Nah, I just happened to see this particular thread quite quickly. :p:
    Yes.:rolleyes: You just happened to be in the right place in the right moment...like another moderator did...suspicous...I want that ability too...:cool:

ReputationRep:
    -8 - mainly for angering the right-wing folk of this forum (namely "margaret thatcher"
    and ofc, imsoacademic, for the good ol times !

im lovely really ladies <3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.