Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone know what this film is? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I watched this film a few years back in a History lesson and can't for the life of me remember what it's called.

It's set in WW2 and is in Italian but has English dubbed over. It's about this Jewish bloke. At the start I think he meets a girl and they get together and it's all rather jolly. Then they have a kid. Then they get sent to a concentration camp, and the father tells the son that it's a game and the prize is a tank. Then some other stuff happens and at the end the camp gets liberated or something and the kid thinks he's won the tank, but the dad dies, I think.

If you know it let me know what it's called. Cheers...........

ReputationRep:
    Life is Beautiful?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's the one, cheers

ReputationRep:
    i've seen that film, it was really good but sad as well

ReputationRep:
    No worries

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.