Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Alright, you gamer types.

My Saitek Eclipse keyboard is knackered and I've stolen my boyfriend's Eclipse II. I like these keyboards well enough (they're cheap, effective and not OTT with macro keys and other rubbish I won't use) but I'd like to get something new and different if possible.

Any recommendations for a gaming keyboard in the £20-£50 bracket? Doesn't have to be super pro and I don't like these ones with weird shapes. Needs to look like a keyboard as it'll get used for writing essays and such as well! Don't want to pay for much extra functionality, just someting sleek and very responsive.

Ideas on a postcard people!

ReputationRep:
    The G15 keyboard (at least i think its called), it costs about £80, but its worth it!

(Original post by ak137)
      The G15 keyboard (at least i think its called), it costs about £80, but its worth it!
      My girlfriends dad has that. Way cool.

ReputationRep:
      Razor Lycosa

ReputationRep:
      Logitech g110

Most awesome one ever. Will never turn back. And i am sure you could pick one up for 50 on eBay or Amazon

ReputationRep:
      A Logitech G-something. I have a G11 which cost about £30 and I'm really happy with it, but the other ones mentioned above would no doubt be even better if you want to spend a bit more.

ReputationRep:
      Razer wins hands down tbh! Love their mice and mouse pads.

ReputationRep:
      Haha I have a logitech keyboard and then an Razar mousemat and Satiek mouse I like to mix and match

ReputationRep:
      I have a Logitech G11 with a G5 mouse. They match.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.