The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Can I transfer to the uni of Birmingham?

I'm currently at uni of Nottingham studying BA Law, only just finished my first semester. Want to transfer to Brum to be closer to my family, is me doing the BA going to be a problem? And how important are first year results? If i get a 2.2 is there no chance? Would they be looking at references from tutors at Notts uni, or could i use college references? GCSE's and A levels are good, but i'm not sure how first year will turn out tbh. Any help is appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Roocky
I'm currently at uni of Nottingham studying BA Law, only just finished my first semester. Want to transfer to Brum to be closer to my family, is me doing the BA going to be a problem? And how important are first year results? If i get a 2.2 is there no chance? Would they be looking at references from tutors at Notts uni, or could i use college references? GCSE's and A levels are good, but i'm not sure how first year will turn out tbh. Any help is appreciated.

Why not call/email the admissions and ask them?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by aprilterri
Why not call/email the admissions and ask them?

Yeah lol :redface: next thing on my list, shall certainly give it a try, are you doing law there?
Reply 3
Original post by Roocky
Yeah lol :redface: next thing on my list, shall certainly give it a try, are you doing law there?

No I don't go there yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending