This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Anybody doing travel and tourism, i am so screwed i need some serious help, does n e body have there unit 3, i need some reference, because i thought i had done ok, but my teachers really hate me, help me, my e-mail address is [email protected] my friend is also looking for unit 5.
thanks
Catty22
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
Which bit of Unit 3 do you need?
Emma_7
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
hiya chick, im 18 and im studying avce travel and tourism, im doing the 2 year course in a year so its a bit hecktic! as all the 3 coursework units have to be in, my teacher hates me too she marks her units on how well she likes the person and i was gutted to find out i failed unit 1! which shouldnt be that hard im in the middle of doing all 3 coursework units now which i havnt been getting very good grades coz of the way my teacher marks them, but i got the marketing exam back and i got a B-grade so that must show u something there! i can try to help u with unit 3 if u tell me what ur looking for, cheers m!
ps i also dont have much time left too! lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads