Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Long time lurker at TSR, hope you guys won't mind answering this question for me.

Does anyone know what these usually consist of? SEO say you don't need to prepare for them but I did alot of practice tests and revision to get through the numerical testing stage (which tbh I'm pretty sure I made by the skin of my teeth) so I'm a bit worried about the mathematical stuff that might be contained within.

Thanks in advance,

James

Edit: Just saw the rules for Job interview questions, to clarify I was looking for info on the types of questions in the test (i.e. strongly mathematical, based on a programming/logical scenario etc) not specific examples (if that's not allowed) thanks again.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

How did your test go? What did it include. I have mine tomorrow. If you could reply asap that would be so helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Jai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jai_shukla)
    Hey,

How did your test go? What did it include. I have mine tomorrow. If you could reply asap that would be so helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Jai
    I was actually hoping someone else would be able to tell me! I've fractured my foot so I wasn't able to make it to either of the assessment days, I let them know through their survey, so I assume they will be getting back to me re. some future date (haven't heard anything yet). If you could tell me the type of questions that came up I'd be very grateful.

James.

ReputationRep:
    so did u pass your test?

if you got in i just wanted to know has any bank been in touch with you as of yet? - i ask because i passed my test a while ago and still aint heard a word from seo or any bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Quick link:

Unanswered IT and technology threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.