Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Another one of those Threads :/ Watch

Announcements

Sorry for this TSR sure your fed up of threads like these.

So i like this girl (feel free to face palm). I've been friends with her for a year and a half now and have fancied her on and off but recently i seem to feel so many emotions for her that every time I see her i just seem to act like a ****. Not as in rude just as in you look at that guy and cringe and think man I'm glad im not him!

When we first met I used to take her to the botanic gardens and other random places for adventures and she recently said she missed us doing that. No idea if that means anything out in girl land as they are too confusing for me to comprehend.

So anyway i was thinking of telling her that I like her since theres no point in me being a pussy forever. I was going to do it in person (probably a stupid idea) but can't seem to think of a way that doesn't involve massive awkwardness as she probably doesn't like me back . Also I dont wanna sound like one of those cheesy ****y romantic films...

You can probably see that i have little or no chance of getting anything but embarrassment from this and this thread but i am not very good with girls and this is my pathetic attempt at being in a relationship.

To those that managed to read my wall of **** :borat: .Troll away internet :/

ReputationRep:
    Take her out again, as you said, she misses this. If that all goes well, then tell her. Don't just blurt it out of nowhere :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry for this TSR sure your fed up of threads like these.

So i like this girl (feel free to face palm). I've been friends with her for a year and a half now and have fancied her on and off but recently i seem to feel so many emotions for her that every time I see her i just seem to act like a ****. Not as in rude just as in you look at that guy and cringe and think man I'm glad im not him!

When we first met I used to take her to the botanic gardens and other random places for adventures and she recently said she missed us doing that. No idea if that means anything out in girl land as they are too confusing for me to comprehend.

So anyway i was thinking of telling her that I like her since theres no point in me being a pussy forever. I was going to do it in person (probably a stupid idea) but can't seem to think of a way that doesn't involve massive awkwardness as she probably doesn't like me back . Also I dont wanna sound like one of those cheesy ****y romantic films...

You can probably see that i have little or no chance of getting anything but embarrassment from this and this thread but i am not very good with girls and this is my pathetic attempt at being in a relationship.

To those that managed to read my wall of **** :borat: .Troll away internet :/
    please take my advice, i was in the same position as you until last night. i really liked this girl on my course but i accidently asked her out (i was drunk but not that drunk) but she nicely said no on terms that it'll be too awkward. i agreed and today was bloody awkward in class

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No idea if that means anything out in girl land as they are too confusing for me to comprehend.
    It probably does mean something. I reckon your best bet would be to go out with her again and start flirting a bit, and see how she reacts. I wouldn't tell her the truth straightaway, because she may not like you as much as you like her, and it will be awkward.

Good luck!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.