Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ask a spider (to its face) why it has eight legs.

ReputationRep:
    Everything, especially wearing nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Many many things..... :sexface::wink2:

ReputationRep:
    Wear laced underpants and a rasta hat and go around to the nearest nursing home and try and hit on the old women

ReputationRep:
    Come to school high on cocaine and go on a killing spree with plastic cutlery

Oh and slap downers

ReputationRep:
    To run my business full time.

ReputationRep:
    Dress as a kangeroo for the day.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much everything I've always wanted to do. My life is generally dictated by whether or not people will judge me.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno, unlike ^ my life isn't dictated on how PEOPLE judge me.

ReputationRep:
    If I had an itch in an inappropriate place, I'd just give it a nice scratch and wave at anyone that was looking...

And oh so many other things, like telling people with noisy kids on public transport to make them stfu :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Everything

ReputationRep:
    um probably just wear less clothes when I'm out... not naked that might be a bit odd... but maybe just boxers and t-shirt/ topless

ReputationRep:
    Wear guy's clothes xD Honestly, you'll be suprised how weird people are about a girl wearing her brother's chor rocker jacket on the tube. Sheesh -_-

ReputationRep:
    So many things.. Damn.

ReputationRep:
    Hit children I see misbehaving.
    Talk to myself.
    Steal as much money as possible.

ReputationRep:
    masturbate in public and coming on random people

ReputationRep:
    I guess just walk into a police station and get my hands on a list of convicting rapists/child abusers/spouse beaters etc and get a bit of justice...oh yes..there will be blood.

Oh geez..sorry to those saying rape on the thread, nothing personal and hey this is a hypothetical!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.