Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What’s something you know you do differently than most people? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What’s something you know you do differently than most people? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    the way i finger my bass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    Well I live in Europe... most people don't do that. And I speak English, most people don't do that either.
    Loads of people speak englisj, that don't even live in Europe... The whole of North America basically/Australia/UK/ rep. Ireland and that's as a first language

ReputationRep:
    I line up my chips on the baking tray and rotate them at regular intervals in order to ensure that each side gets cooked the same amount.

ReputationRep:
    Think..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doyle&TheFourFathers)
    the way i finger my bass
    That sounds really dirty:sexface:

I and everyone I know say 'can't be asked' whereaas everyone on TSR seems to say 'cant be arsed'

Maybe its a regional thing?

ReputationRep:
    the way i finger my bum.

i also eat my creme egg by cutting open my stomach and popping it inside but, lol, other people probably do that too :blush:

ReputationRep:
    Ketchup with Pizza? Anyone else?
    • PS Helper

(Original post by Gemma2010)
    Loads of people speak englisj, that don't even live in Europe... The whole of North America basically/Australia/UK/ rep. Ireland and that's as a first language
    Indeed... but what I said is still true.

ReputationRep:
    Not living in the moment, I suppose. I'm always thinking about the future so I never really appreciate the present. It's not good.

EDIT: Too serious for this thread? Alright then, I collect and keep spoons in mint condition. :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I eat with my fork in my right hand and the knife in my left. Other people I know tend to hold them the other way round. I guess I like to claw at my food like a child rather than cut it neatly.

ReputationRep:
    I write the conclusion first when writing essays. :cyber:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyahs)
    I eat with my fork in my right hand and the knife in my left. Other people I know tend to hold them the other way round. I guess I like to claw at my food like a child rather than cut it neatly.
    You mean like a left-hander would?

ReputationRep:
    I eat cereal with a fork, rather than a spoon :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    I line up my chips on the baking tray and rotate them at regular intervals in order to ensure that each side gets cooked the same amount.
    strong adhd

ReputationRep:
    I say wolf phoenetically, apparently it's a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    I do a lot of things differently. That includes wearing pink shirts occasionally and using the fork with my right hand and the knife with my left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    You mean like a left-hander would?
    reminded me of another one: I'm left-handed!

but I don't do that knife in left hand fork in right thing.

ReputationRep:
    I am a bear

ReputationRep:
    I use a brick rather than chloroform when I rape

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.