The Student Room Group

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
I revise maths late in the night when it's nice and quiet because for some reason I concentrate better and feel great.
Eat pizza, I take all the cheese off and eat it at the end =]

raibh ag obair?

correct? :biggrin:
I switch something off...then go back and make sure it's switched off...then doubt myself and unplug the appliance from the wall....then go back and check the switch!

I also do the same procedure with locking doors....I think I need help! :P
Original post by lolawonder
I switch something off...then go back and make sure it's switched off...then doubt myself and unplug the appliance from the wall....then go back and check the switch!

I also do the same procedure with locking doors....I think I need help! :P

lol just think before you do it say "do i need to do this?" :biggrin:
I add pepper or chilli to everything (apart from sweet things). If a food is not peppery I am not very happy.

I also compulsively chew things, ANYTHING. The skin on my fingers is so sore right now.

When writing essays I have to write a good quantity on paper first before I can begin typing, otherwise I get really irritated and **** off doing something else and procrastinate.

I guess there are more quirky things but I can't think of them yet.

EDIT: I have to go to the toilet just before going to sleep, any time spent awake makes me have to get up and continue with my 'routine'..I also sleep with 2 toys and if I don't have them I find it takes ages for me to sleep. I guess its habit/comfort.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 226
I hold my pen the "wrong" way.

Original post by Soph1990

Insane.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by m:)ckel
I hold my pen the "wrong" way.

Insane.

Haha I know :colondollar:
Haha I know :colondollar:

I cant image anyone doing that do you peel the cheese off first??? lol :biggrin:
Original post by blueray
I cant image anyone doing that do you peel the cheese off first??? lol :biggrin:

I do yeah haha, it is messy but its how i like eating my pizza :tongue:
Reply 230
Original post by heartimplode
I eat cereal with a fork, rather than a spoon :rolleyes:

wtf
Reply 231
Original post by blueray
raibh ag obair?

correct? :biggrin:

ag obair go mhaith, agus a dhéanamh go maith Blueray.

I do yeah haha, it is messy but its how i like eating my pizza :tongue:

Are you from london? :tongue:

Original post by J4M1ExIRE
ag obair go mhaith, agus a dhéanamh go maith Blueray.

It is working well, and do well Blueray.?????
Reply 233
Original post by berryripple
Seriously? :rofl:

So I can type and do other things at the same time, I used to put them on speaker and put my phone in my top pocket, but that wasn't as good a system.
Reply 234
Original post by Lewroll
The only reason it sounds odd to you is because you are used to hearing 'arsed'. The same reason 'arsed' sounds odd to me, because ive only ever heard 'asked'.
It sounds weird to me because there is no other phrase where 'arse' is used as a verb, whereas 'ask' is much more common in use as a verb.
'Can't be arsed' means nothing in english and I wouldnt be surprised if the lexical change occured from pronounciation or perhaps being misheard. Or i may be completely wrong lol. Asked just seems to make more sense to me, hey every one says it in london :biggrin:
I'm from London and I say arsed.. :tongue: To me it just seems to be part of the tradition of throwing in a random swear word for no apparent reason. How exactly does **** off make any sense for example?
I eat parmesan cheese over my popcorn. :tongue:
Original post by blueray
Are you from london? :tongue:

It is working well, and do well Blueray.?????

Nope I'm a northener from Blackburn
Reply 237
haha that's how I tie my laces! :P
I have a tendency to sing boisterously, attempt to play football, or shout something at the top of my voice in my sleep.
Eating pizza crust first and then working my way down... :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending