Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It's naive and stupid to ask people about their sexual behaviour and preferences Watch

ReputationRep:
    if you take it at face value.

People are both self-deluded and prone to lying about their sexual behavior and preferences. I see so many virgin guys here asking girls things like "what do you like in a guy?!" and "is my 4 inch penis big enough!!??" and "what should i do with this girl I lurrrve?" and lapping up every word.

In most cases the responses you get with be wrong at best, and perniciously misleading at worst. The few correct or useful responses will be drowned out in a sea of platitudes and self-delusion.

Here's the take-home message: Ignore what people say about their sexuality - instead, observe their behaviour. Don't bother asking a girl what she's sexually attracted to; instead watch her and see what kinds of guys she dates, over and over and over again.

Watch her like a hawk.

http://homepage.mac.com/wildlifeweb/..._hawk_01tk.jpg

ReputationRep:
      Basically, girls don't know what they want.

ReputationRep:
      You missed out the reason: 'It makes you look slightly pathetic'

ReputationRep:
      Wll, technically most of them have a big list and on that list will be the following..

-I want a good hard ****ing with a big ****
      -Shopping for new shoes
      -Need some coffee
      -oogle a hot guy

(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
        Basically, girls don't know what they want.
        People don't know what they want, full stop. Not even what kind of spaghetti sauce they like.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
        Wll, technically most of them have a big list and on that list will be the following..

-I want a good hard ****ing with a big ****
        -Shopping for new shoes
        -Need some coffee
        -oogle a hot guy
        I'm a girl and none of those things are what I'm interested in. My boyfriend is quite glad I'm not obsessed with shoes and eyeing up other guys, it's just not who I am. So I wouldn't rush to generalise that most girls like that kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
        Well observed. People, especially girls, don't actually have the first ****ing clue what they actually want.

ReputationRep:
        Why is my OP posted three times...

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by PrimateJ)
        Why is my OP posted three times...
        Because you have offended Google, so they're screwing with your posts in the assumption that the TSR mods will think you're spamming and ban you.

Do NOT **** with Google.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by PrimateJ)

Here's the take-home message: Ignore what people say about their sexuality - instead, observe their behaviour.
        you're so right, voyeurism will cure our ignorance :O

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by firefly_04_<3)
        you're so right, voyeurism will cure our ignorance :O
        You look pretty with your hair like that.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by EKR93)
        I'm a girl and none of those things are what I'm interested in. My boyfriend is quite glad I'm not obsessed with shoes and eyeing up other guys, it's just not who I am. So I wouldn't rush to generalise that most girls like that kind of thing.

This is TSR honey, I am generally generalising here...in general terms.

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.