Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey, last night i was at a party and i was on facebook breifly (I'm not sure why, other people where) anyways i went to have a snowball fight and told my mate who i trusted to sign me out. Anyways my mate sent this girl i know a marriage request (I'am quite sure the girl likes me), but i don't feel the same. Anyways now i'm sure that she thiink we're going out propearly i was being dead horribly flirty on the new relationship status.

So advice with this situation

And whats your view on Facebook marriage

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her you were at a party and that your friend sent the request, not you.

ReputationRep:
    just tell her someone facebook raped you... i don't see the issue

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it's legally binding.

ReputationRep:
    ffs! say a friend fraped you... i mean that is what happened...

ReputationRep:
    It's a frape, just tell her and she won't hold it against you. Lesson learned: always sign yourself out.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, claim you were fraped :yep: It won't even be lying, seeing as that is what actually happened

ReputationRep:
    facebook divorce her ass

ReputationRep:
    Divorce her... she'll know the deal

ReputationRep:
    I think Facebook marriages should be legally binding.

ReputationRep:
    Change the status to it's complicated

ReputationRep:
    don't divorce, pretty sure you'll be accused of bigomy if you marry anyone else now..

ReputationRep:
    You honestly had to ask TSR what to do? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charcharchar)
    don't divorce, pretty sure you'll be accused of bigomy if you marry anyone else now..
    Do you understand how bigamy works? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    Do you understand how bigamy works? :curious:

It was sarcasm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    x
    Is she fit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Urkel)
    Just tell her the truth.
    Your sig is epic

It was more of a story aswell as a advice, i was out with her today and she actaully thought we were going out i was like woahhhhhhh, and then explained that it was my friend and she was like pissed off at both of us and hasn't said anything to either of us hahha... and no she anit fit haha

i was out with her today with a big group and she actaully thoguht we were going out, i explained what happened and that it wasn't me and now she like hates both of us and isn't speaking to us....... and i thought it would be a funny story to put on here as there wasn't a facebook marriage thread and i find it topic funny

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.