Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anon or bust.

Guy posting. How would you pull in a club without appearing to desperate/rapey? Basically I just want to have some fun at the moment, after my last attempts at a relationship ended less well than I'd hoped. I go clubbing about once a week, but I've never really tried to pull anyone before, at least not properly. Any girl I've been with before has always been a friend or a friend of a friend who I've gotten with over time. If I do pull should I expect anything to come out of it either, or just 1 night stands, if that?

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Expect nothing and enjoy yourself. Everyone is pretty open at clubs, just make up some on-the-spot conversation/banter and see where it leads. If nowhere, then fine! Just make conversation with someone else.

The old exchange of eye contact always works too :sexface: If she's looking at you, smiling, walk over and ask how she's doing.

ReputationRep:
    "Hey, can I buy you a drink?"

http://authenticsteroids.com/imgp/Ro...-1mg30tabs.jpg

Very funny :rolleyes:

Any other tips? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    "Hey, can I buy you a drink?"

http://authenticsteroids.com/imgp/Ro...-1mg30tabs.jpg
    LMAO!

OP - what I do is just go with the flow. take it easy and don't expect anything. And before you know it, you're in there chatting up some single, horny lass. A simple eye contact, smile, and a few good funny lines and you're pretty much in there.

ReputationRep:
    get pissed out your face
    make sure you can dance

both of the above will get you a girl every time you go out (if your not horrendous looking)
    try hit the student nights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    Expect nothing and enjoy yourself. Everyone is pretty open at clubs, just make up some on-the-spot conversation/banter and see where it leads. If nowhere, then fine! Just make conversation with someone else.

The old exchange of eye contact always works too :sexface: If she's looking at you, smiling, walk over and ask how she's doing.
    This. Eyecontact my friend, EYECONTACT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rusty360)
    get pissed out your face
    make sure you can dance

both of the above will get you a girl every time you go out (if your not horrendous looking)
    try hit the student nights
    how do you make sure you can dance?

i also dont think both of those will get you a girl every time (even if you are good looking).

ReputationRep:
    smokers area, perfect place for a chat, make the girl laugh and being really light hearted. no girl likes the guy who comes over and does they "hey, how are you, yeh, that a pretty name, etc" and that will only working if your good looking enough for them to just wanna ****

ReputationRep:
    1. Dont go out expecting to get anything. Go out to have fun.
    2. Eye contact; make it with someone you find attractive. And remember to smile. If they return it, mosey on over and ask them if they want a drink/dance.
    3. Go with the flow.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.