Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We have had Google, Youtube, Facebook ... what is the next big thing?

ReputationRep:
    TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldsilvy)
    TSR.
    TSR is a bit old?

ReputationRep:
    My wab

ReputationRep:
    A combination of myspace, facebook and youtube

Fookyoumyface.com - Everyone will have a face space instead of a wall, hence you write on peoples' 'faces', it has live streaming, video searching and uploading like Youtube, you can skype / live video chat on it instead of having to write on peoples' faces. It wouldn't have that many features from myspace though, cos Myspace sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)

Fookyoumyface.com - Everyone will have a face space instead of a wall, hence you write on peoples' 'faces', it has live streaming, video searching and uploading like Youtube, you can skype / live video chat on it instead of having to write on peoples' faces. It wouldn't have that many features from myspace though, cos Myspace sucks
    Wow, I can't wait for this.

ReputationRep:
    Usb 3.0/lightspeed

ReputationRep:
    Twitter ..

ReputationRep:
    Streaming TV/films, office suites in the cloud, sentiment analysis, web pages and adverts that constantly adapt depending on your browsing habits and behaviour, cross language web search, or some such

ReputationRep:
    my pen15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)

hm. a bit like this then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesignFreak)
    hm. a bit like this then
    Quite, to an extent. The option to literally draw and write on peoples' facespaces would be left open, as well as free editing of their pictures (with their permission)

Who needs alcohol and getting drunk if you can do it to them sober at any given time of the day

ReputationRep:
    Stuart Baggs the brand?

ReputationRep:
    Gritters and railway de-icers that function when it snows.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone seems to be getting into photography, so I'll say a more social networky version of Flickr.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.