Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

making huge sounds during sex... Watch

do any of you guys gasp and make huge sounds during sex?

If I'm getting a blowjob I get a bit vocal but not much. mostly it's praise, directions and moans.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, no. One of the guys in my boyfriend's building had a gf who was a screamer though. They took a video of them sitting outside his door recording the sound and put it on YouTube...

ReputationRep:
    I know I can be fairly vocal apparently. I dont mean to be, I just dont think about it. I can be quiet if i try really hard.

ReputationRep:
    Only when receiving head, which is odd.

As usually the sex is much better, but I feel more inclined to moan during Oral.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    Hahaha, no. One of the guys in my boyfriend's building had a gf who was a screamer though. They took a video of them sitting outside his door recording the sound and put it on YouTube...
    hahaha, Can you send me the link ?

x
    D

ReputationRep:
    It really depends. Sometimes I can be if the mood takes me. If foreplay has been really good and the sex is as well, the mood can carry me a bit

ReputationRep:
    Normally theres other people in the same building, and we're aware of that so no, not really....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    It used to be discussed among my mates as to who were the screamers and who were the moaners’ as well as who were the spitters’ or swallowers’.

ReputationRep:
    My gf is one of those............. but then again she is the vocal and loud type even in her day-to-day business.

Strangest is when you live in a student flat that has very thin walls between rooms. LOL... she never gave a hoot, I always wondered when we would get an ASBO

ReputationRep:
    Not really huge, people are only vocal basically to let their partner know they are doing a good job

ReputationRep:
    Apparantly I'm quite loud although I don't really realise. Girlfriend isn't particularly quiet or loud but you know when she's having an orgasm

ReputationRep:
    I know, **** sake, keep it down!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.