Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have a windows 7 laptop, and i want a mac theme for it, can someone give me the link or website where i can download for free and full version and virus free a mac theme for windows 7 which has all the mac, design , mouse points etc (a theme for windows 7 which maskes it look like a mac ) Thank You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpmekid)
    Hi i have a windows 7 laptop, and i want a mac theme for it, can someone give me the link or website where i can download for free and full version and virus free a mac theme for windows 7 which has all the mac, design , mouse points etc (a theme for windows 7 which maskes it look like a mac ) Thank You
    it's quite difficult to find one tbh, some require you to make multiple changes, others are just fakes.

I've been looking for a while

ReputationRep:
    Get a mac?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    Get a mac?
    I am =] saving now, hopefully getting a macbook pro before uni in sept

ReputationRep:
    dont have enough money for a mac lol thats why i need a good theme

ReputationRep:
    Years ago i used to use this on my laptop:
    http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenny_uk)
    I am =] saving now, hopefully getting a macbook pro before uni in sept
    (Original post by helpmekid)
    dont have enough money for a mac lol thats why i need a good theme
    lol the experience on a mac is far much better than a mac theme on windows lol.
    Before i had my mac, I used to search for mac themes like you(but no real success), but realised a real mac is way better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    lol the experience on a mac is far much better than a mac theme on windows lol.
    Before i had my mac, I used to search for mac themes like you(but no real success), but realised a real mac is way better!
    I know, I've been loaned a Macbook pro for editing videos i'm gonna be using in a project at college lol

ReputationRep:
    ur lucky lol

ReputationRep:
    1. Download Rainmeter
    2. Install
    3. ????
    4. PROFIT!!

ReputationRep:
    Depending on what laptop you have, you could have a look into installing OS X on it (google OSX86).

ReputationRep:
    Throw the 7 away and buy a mac

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.