Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want the married man! ADVICE PLZ Watch

Announcements

I started seeing a guy last year, it was my mistake as i knew he lyked me so i decided to get his number of a mate and rang him just for fun cuz i was bored, but things got serious for a couple of months, n den i dnt no he changed n use to blank me and stuff but now we still talk, (well i suck after him, lyk a nob) n he says were just mates, he agrees to link up but just stands me up, i wana forget bout him, but i still want him, n i want him to want me how he did, i sound stupid ino but the right thing to do is to move on, but its not dat simple....
    oh he is married btw x
    ne advice x

• End it you will be hurt by it and its horrible for his wife and not on. he really is having his cake and eating it.

ReputationRep:
      i'm sorry, you want ADVICE?! you know this is wrong, never going to work, and just plain silly. this guy is obviously scum, and you deserve better than someone who blanks you when his wife is shagging him then talks to you when he fancies a change, or she falls out with him, or is too tired from wiping his ****ing arse for him.

get some self respect, and a man who appreciates you. he's out there somewhere honey, don't give up because you're hung up on some smooth git xx

ReputationRep:
      Give up. If you're having to chase him and he isn't interested, then he is never going to leave his wife for you, and he is never going to make you happy.

ReputationRep:
      I presume you are approximately 9 or 10 years old because of your appalling grammar and spelling. As such I would avoid this guy ASAP no matter how much you love him, because child molestation is WRONG.

@ kerny, im not 9/10 lol i jst type lyk dis cuz its fasta.
      and yeh ino its wrong and i do wana forget bwt him but it aint dat simple, grrrr he makes me angry man, ino i sound lyk an idiot but i seriously wana get ova him, its not lyk i can tlk to mates n dat cuz i aint even told ne1. i blame myslf, i cant say nething mean to him cuz den i start feeling lyk a nob. :'(

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.