Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what's on cleggs xmas wishlist other than credibilty....

ReputationRep:
    a real job.He's Camerons B*tch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwsomePossum)
    a real job.He's Camerons B*tch
    Indeed... he's let cameron use his arshole as a **** (see sig).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    Indeed... he's let cameron use his arshole as a **** (see sig).
    LMAO, I don't know whether to find your sig hilarious or disturbing!

For some reason I imagine Clegg and Cameron's relationship to be like Smithers and Mr. Burns, with Clegg lusting after Cameron and doing his bidding in the hopes that Cameron will notice him...

Maybe Clegg will ask for a time machine so he can go back in time and not sign the pledge? But then he wouldn't have got lots of student votes so there probably wouldn't have been a ConDem coalition... maybe he could go forward in time to a time where the whole student population doesn't hate him. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    Some treatment for his compulsive lying disorder?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    LMAO, I don't know whether to find your sig hilarious or disturbing!

For some reason I imagine Clegg and Cameron's relationship to be like Smithers and Mr. Burns, with Clegg lusting after Cameron and doing his bidding in the hopes that Cameron will notice him...

Maybe Clegg will ask for a time machine so he can go back in time and not sign the pledge? But then he wouldn't have got lots of student votes so there probably wouldn't have been a ConDem coalition... maybe he could go forward in time to a time where the whole student population doesn't hate him. Hmm.
    The line between hilarious and disturbing is a beautiful place! Almost as good as w.anking and crying at the same time

ReputationRep:
    an invisibility cloak could come in handy for him.

ReputationRep:
    I bet more than anything he just wants people to leave him alone for just doing his job to the best of his ability given the circumstances...

ReputationRep:
    That cameron dosnt make him wear a sexy santa underwear to bed

ReputationRep:
    Clegg has lied just as much as any other politician, get over it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.