Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    I have got an offer for a vacation internship and have to provide references both academic and employment. I need to submit these just after the new year however university term has ended and getting one from uni is going to be quite difficult.

    Does anyone know if i can use a tutor from college?? Also seeing as they would know me better, i have met my university tutor twice for 5 minutes at a time.

    Has anyone used a reference not from university either for a graduate program or internship??

    Thanks so much
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources


Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo


"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.