Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Large quality room in Lincoln for postgrads/ mature students Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've left my course so the room I was living in is available and I need to fill the space.

It's a large quality bedroom suitable for 1 mature or post graduate male/female student, sharing a 4 bedroom high quality house with friendly Post Graduates in a quiet area, approximately 15 minutes walk from Lincoln University Campus and 5 minutes from city centre. The room is free to move in as soon as possible and the rent is £75 a week.

This house situated in the East End area and is in excellent condition throughout with custom built pine furniture, modern appliances, double glazing, central heating, laundry facilities and a small secure private garden

There is Gas, Electric and Safety Certification and the landlord is University Accredited.

Fully inclusive rates to include LoungeTV / CD Player, Wi-Fi broadband, Colour Printer, House Telephone,TV licence and all Utility Bills.

Please PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am coming to Liverpool tomorrow and still looking for a room to rent from this week untill the end of May. Is this room still available?

Please contact me a.s.a.p. on +33 635 13 89 48 of [email protected]

Thanks!!

Omar Ndiaye

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.