Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am an IB student, with predicted grade of 38 (including bonus points) and I have applied to Warwick, Kings, Nottingham, Southampton and Manchester. All for Business and Management courses except for Warwick where I have applied for Law and Business Studies.

I have already received offers from Warwick (36 Points), Nottingham (32 Points with 17 at HL), Southampton (34 points with 17 at HL) and Manchester (34 with 17 at HL). I am still waiting for Kings. Which offer seems to be the easiest one? I know Warwick's offer is the highest, but they don't have any HL requirements, which seems like a very good offer!

If I do get my Kings offer, I am going to choose between Warwick and Kings, and I know I will be stuck with this decision. I am pretty sure Warwick is the best out of the five universities, but is Law good in Warwick? And what about Business? Which one should I go for?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I would say warwick is your best bet there but all your universities are very good (warwick, Notts and Kings a tiny bit higher) so i'd say just go with your gut feeling Xx

ReputationRep:
    I don't know a lot about Business or Warwick/King's but I did go to visit Warwick (Chemistry) and the prospectus and the likes seems to really sell the Business School they have at Warwick, which I expect your course to have some integration with.

In terms of the offer, that's up to you to decide how well you think you will and can do. You can always pick Warwick with the higher offer as a firm and insure the lower offer. I assume you didn't pick them all way out of range so you should have little problems!

ReputationRep:
    What is Warwick like in terms of location? Is it close to London? Is Warwick's Law school good?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.