Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

scored chick last night, got a room in a hotel and had lots of very very good sex

we discuss being **** buddies, i check her facebook the next day - she is in a relationship

do i tell the guy? or leave it

???

ReputationRep:
    dont tell him, thats her job. imo anyway...

(Original post by ginger.with.envy)
    dont tell him, thats her job. imo anyway...
    Yeh i suppose, itd be nice if she dumped him and we could be fck buddies like we agreed but i asked how she was and aint had a text back so i dont know how to play it now?

ReputationRep:
    yeah you dont know the guy and its definitely not your place to tell him - its her problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeh i suppose, itd be nice if she dumped him and we could be fck buddies like we agreed but i asked how she was and aint had a text back so i dont know how to play it now?
    i think its probably best to take a step back and leave it for now. she might end up really disliking you if you end up putting pressure on her to break up with him, and then even if they do break up you wont be f*** buddies no more...

(Original post by NicoleG13)
    yeah you dont know the guy and its definitely not your place to tell him - its her problem
    goodgood i feel a bit guilty but i didnt know so..

ReputationRep:
    Well, you only found out after you had it - so it isn't your fault for not knowing, so it's best to leave it with her because she's the one who got herself in this mess.

I would avoid confrontation with the guy, you never know what could happen and don't want to make the situation worse - maybe she made a mistake, and wants to put her life back on track, don't get in the middle of this situation. It's up to her.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, seriously, find someone else.

ReputationRep:
    You need to have sex with him too, it's the rules.

ReputationRep:
    She sound like a ***** to cheat on her boyfriend, her boyfriend deserves better and to know, so i reckon you should tell.
    And yeah as you didnt know, dont feel guilty, just feel lucky she isnt your girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares? She's a hoe, use her for your own needs, and don't concern yourself with the guy until he's about to punch you in the face

(Original post by ginger.with.envy)
    i think its probably best to take a step back and leave it for now. she might end up really disliking you if you end up putting pressure on her to break up with him, and then even if they do break up you wont be f*** buddies no more...
    i wasent guna force her

(Original post by imsobored.)
    Who cares? She's a hoe, use her for your own needs, and don't concern yourself with the guy until he's about to punch you in the face
    lolzzzz

ReputationRep:
    Why be a prick and tell him?

Just let her relationship fail in its own course and enjoy the pleasures her body has to offer.

ReputationRep:
    Stay well out of that one mate

(Original post by benjical)
    Stay well out of that one mate
    i was considering **** buddies?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.