Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I make days go by faster....? :P Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hiii...

Basically, I live in Spain, but I am home in the UK for Christmas until the 4th January. And, I really don't like it here.
    I got all my friends in Spain and my girlfriend, and I'm missing her terribly!
    I'm so bored, I'm snowed in because I live in the countryside and just don't know what to do........

How can I make the days feel like they go faster? Any suggestions? Arghhhh...I'm going crazy I'm sleeping as much as I can :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Have a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Download a lot of movies/ Tv series' and churn through them, if you like ones time will fly.

ReputationRep:
    dont wish your time away. get out, have fun time goes faster than if your sat around moping

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1489777

ReputationRep:
    Make the most of being home for a limited period of time. Treat it as an opportunity rather than a punishment! I guess you could cook Spanish food and listen to Spanish music to remind you of the good times!

ReputationRep:
    The more you occupy your time with frivolous endeavours, the faster it will seem to flash by.

ReputationRep:
    Focus on something, do some exercise or do some work you have been putting off. Also, get into a tv series and watch all the episodes

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.